The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman Casting Thread [Merged x6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so? that still doesnt make her a good choice. Alot of girls can know what they are talking about when it comes to Catwoman, doesnt make then a good choice for the role.

I still think she would be interesting in the role.

interesting maybe, you never know ,she could be good, or she could be bad

Can you honestly imagine Liv Tyler's voice as Catwoman's voice? 'Cause I can't.

I personally like Kate B for the role but if not her what about Mila Jovavich. (sp) She can do action plus she is a beauty.

On a side note Rachel Mcadams for Harley Quinn.

Liv Tyler is adorable, but in a soppy sort of way.

I personally like Kate B for the role but if not her what about Mila Jovavich. (sp) She can do action plus she is a beauty.

On a side note Rachel Mcadams for Harley Quinn.
big no to Milla. I love her, really do, but i just cannot see her in this role. black widow though....

Okay so we got all these brilliant actresses for Catwoman, but what qualities can we find in each of them. For example what can they promise us on the big screen? and why are they perrrrfect for the role?

Besides dressing like a goth, looking good in leather, or being a seductive dominatrix. Tell me what do you guys find in your actress's face to become a real life Selina Kyle/Catwoman to you?

Well I watched Hulk last night and i was trying to imagine Liv as Catwoman. Liv has the basic looks for the role IMO and she is a pretty good actress, but i just cant see her pulling off this role

My pics:

Sienna Guillory
guillory_sienna_gross.jpg

sienna-guillory-004.jpg

sienna-guillory-010.jpg

you can post all of those into one message, one message holds up to 8 pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"