Confession is good for the Hype. - - - - - - Part 15

I thought about this after posting in the Like/Dislike thread: I confess that I love Pepto Bismol. Like I really love it. I think the texture and flavor are delicious and I seek out pink chicklets because they taste like it to me.
fei61dg68qe91.jpg

The last few times I’ve gone to my dad’s place he’s ambushed me politically. Last month he had me come over for a steak dinner and then got on my case, telling me I thought I was saving the world by recycling. He said the Russians, Chinese, Indians and Indonesians were laughing at us. Last night we celebrated St Patrick’s Day and told me how San Francisco was going to be paying black people $5 million for reparations. Later his girlfriend told me that Bill Gates rushed the vaccine and made people sick.

My brother’s birthday is next month and I’m sure the old man will open his idiotic mouth again. I’m wondering if I should have my own talking points to suddenly throw at him.

I thought about this after posting in the Like/Dislike thread: I confess that I love Pepto Bismol. Like I really love it. I think the texture and flavor are delicious and I seek out pink chicklets because they taste like it to me.
I always thought that when life hands you lemons, you should add vodka. I suppose that could work for Pepto Bismol.....or blue cheese stuffed olives....or.....

Last edited:
Are you drinking that or spitting it back into the cup really fast? I really hope that's not Pepto Bismol.

Well... since I'm not sick, I'm just spitting it back into the cup. You should see the amount of saliva it has by now. Nasty. Very nasty. But tasty.

i wish cyber crimes had harsher punishments/fines/etc

i posted that because i just got a security code sent to my phone about my paypal account that i absolutely did not request

i posted that because i just got a security code sent to my phone about my paypal account that i absolutely did not request
Yeah, watch out for those scam texts that claim your Amazon purchase was confirmed or your PayPal payment was received.

Yeah, watch out for those scam texts that claim your Amazon purchase was confirmed or your PayPal payment was received.
And yet nobody seems to be able to do a anything about it.

yeah i don't follow any of those.

all those companies that use the 5 digit text numbers to send out stuff, i save to contacts to ensure i'm getting legit messages

ie: Best Buy, Paypal, local utilities

My Social Security card got suspended the other day. I’m thinking I should probably call the number they left me on voicemail and find out what’s going on.

I confess that I don’t read non-fiction. Even more than that, I don’t particularly like people who are big non-fiction readers. I find them to lack empathy.

My Social Security card got suspended the other day. I’m thinking I should probably call the number they left me on voicemail and find out what’s going on.
Ha! Sad that that trick probably works on some people.

I confess I don't like doing curbside grocery pickup due to all the plastic waste it creates. I wish my local grocery stores like Walmart or Kroger would give me the option to choose no plastic. :exhale:

My state only does recyclable bags. But a lot of the time, it's like going to a Costco because I usually forget them and have to bring everything out to my car in a cart and just unload from cart to car.

Also, I always ask for no straw and no utensils and eateries still give them to me. I always try and put them back.

My state only does recyclable bags. But a lot of the time, it's like going to a Costco because I usually forget them and have to bring everything out to my car in a cart and just unload from cart to car.

Also, I always ask for no straw and no utensils and eateries still give them to me. I always try and put them back.
My Walmart has a ten cent tax in every plastic bag used. It’s actually a tax set up by the town and people act like it’s the end of the world.

I work part time at an animal shelter and there is a young guy that has been there a month or so. He has a quick temper and makes some of us nervous. He’s been seen throwing cats if they annoy him. I once caught him shaking a cat carrier because the cat inside hissed at him. I told him to calm down and he went off on me, saying he’d be there for three weeks and it hadn’t gotten better. (It was an older sick cat that hissed at everyone.) He told me to handle it next time and I told him to let me know if he ever needed help. I did tell him that he might be in the wrong job. He’s still touchy but he seemed to have calmed down a little. He did chase one cat into another room and sat “I don’t know what I’ll do with you.” He’s yelled at the dogs and cats to shut up.

Apparently yesterday he had a complete meltdown because some of the feral cats wouldn’t get into the cat carrier. They got moved into another building away from him. Several of us have said he needs to leave but the boss says she doesn’t know what to do with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"