Green Arrow series in the works at The CW - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya we prrobably won't see paint on/off matter taken care of. Which is why I rather have a real mask orr something along those goggles I posted back a page. Covers id a lot better then paint. And easy on/off. And amell was talking beffore how pratical he wants the costume to be. And paint mask just doesn't seem to be that pratical of an idea.

That is what I hope ollie changes thing/add on to suit over time.

Ya we prrobably won't see paint on/off matter taken care of. Which is why I rather have a real mask orr something along those goggles I posted back a page. Covers id a lot better then paint. And easy on/off. And amell was talking beffore how pratical he wants the costume to be. And paint mask just doesn't seem to be that pratical of an idea.

Even if he wears a mask there's still the issue of wiping off whatever he used to make the mask stay on his face. Either way, he has to do some scrubbing. That's just not something you're supposed to think about, like Batman's eye shadow.

High to not have that problem that is why I go with that goggle like thing I posted image back a page. Covers face more. And easy to put on and take off.

What's with all this Laurel business?I keep waiting for someone to mention Hardy.:hehe:

I'd say I'm looking forward to Katie donning the Fishnets,but I'm sure most people will be satisfied with the generic black jumpsuit she'll probably end up wearing.:o

dinah in the show goes by her middle name which it is the same name she has from the comics. but folks have mentioned she does go by dinah too. its no different then real life folks going by first/middle name for x reasons. hell i do it myself all the time go my my middle name for friends/family/ and go by my first name for legal/work stuff. As for costume for black canary i think we are thinking to far ahead since we dont even know how folks like huntress or deathshot will look like yet. So maybe we will have classic look no reason she wouldnt. would play into hey persona and what not.

I really hope Katie goes blonde down the road since there are to many brunettes on this show and she looks greater as a blonde.

I prefer her as a brunette, she was really good on Harper's Island so hopefully her role in Arrow will be a success. In that clip Ollie has tremendous *****e hair.

I scanned this from Channel Guide magazine:
img0002uwp.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer her as a brunette, she was really good on Harper's Island so hopefully her role in Arrow will be a success. In that clip Ollie has tremendous *****e hair.

Really kind of shows us a nice peek between pre-crash Oliver and present Oliver. There are some people complaining about the cinematography in these clips. ugh. This show looks awesome. eff the haters.

Well,if they go by the comic,she'll be wearing a blonde wig as the Canary.

Even if he wears a mask there's still the issue of wiping off whatever he used to make the mask stay on his face. Either way, he has to do some scrubbing. That's just not something you're supposed to think about, like Batman's eye shadow.

I imagine they might do the same thing they do for Batman, which is have a prop mask that would cover his eyes, but the real mask uses make up.

I too hope he makes more additions to his suit.

Ya maybe she will dye hair blonde as canary/do wig deal. Hopefully she will become canary in time.

Or she'll wear a domino mask that changes her hair color once she puts it on. :o

Surprised we haven't seen the costume for deadshot yet, considering they've filmed that episode already.

Well I commented on this before it all counts on what type of filming they did for his episode or say huntress episode which is likely filming now. If it was a lot of location shooting more easier for stuff to leak out. If it studio shooting more easier to control and release when they want to.

I'm probably setting myself up for disappointment, and am probably getting way ahead of myself, but the way the producers are talking about John Barrowman's character has me thinking he'll be [blackout]Bruce Wayne[/blackout].

Lol go ahead and get that thought out of your head.

I know. :csad:

But part of me thinks they're going to whip that out on the unsuspecting audience and everyone's jaws are just going to drop like crazy.

Wait is John Barrowman in this?! Then it's a given no matter how bad the show might be it will be worth a watch every single week :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"