Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an old photo of Henry arriving back to Vancouver to do some more MOS filming.

I was about to say, he is looking fricking buff there.

henry-cavill-back-to-canada-for-man-of-steel-henry-cavill-444870176.jpg

Come all without, come all within. You'll not seen nothing like the Mighty Quinn. :cwink:

New (well not really new as it was published on March 12, but I haven't seen it on the Hype) interview with Cavill. Basically just talking about a Brit playing the role of Superman and the pressure that goes along with it.....

[YT]oejb5Wllg5c#![/YT]

It's been said before, but what the hell ............ let's say it again.

This IS Superman brought to life.

manofsteelew1.jpg

Before Henry was cast, I remember reading an article about rumoured actors that described him as looking like he was genetically grown in a lab to play Superman. Now I'm starting to wonder. :woot:

Straight off the page! Back when he was rumored I didn't like him for the role but as production started I began to see it...now I can't believe I ever doubted his look! Even of it was before production; this guy looks like Supes right off the dang page!!!!

That shot alone makes me like Superman more than I already do. A fantastic looking suit and an expression that suggests he doesn't mind getting down and dirty.

Producers and all made a good choice selecting Henry Cavill. I see him like a mysterious, introverted and strong man. What Superman can be in my mind. He's an handsome man by the way.

It's been said before, but what the hell ............ let's say it again.

This IS Superman brought to life.

manofsteelew1.jpg

I feel like this would have made a great first shot/reveal of Cavil as Superman like the bank vault did. Plus, on another note, it's like the first still that we have where Superman doesn't look angry or serious in the film.lol

I feel like this would have made a great first shot/reveal of Cavil as Superman like the bank vault did. Plus, on another note, it's like the first still that we have where Superman doesn't look angry or serious in the film.lol
Oh it would have been great! I think our minds and the whole internet would have exploded!

I wasn't the biggest superman movie fan(mostly because of Returns) but seeing that pic is like I'm looking at the comic book come to life. Amazing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"