BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pic from yesterday! Very, VERY Supermanly...

BoZEypHIEAEsHGm.jpg:large

Yeah well I think they've been filming but I don't think Henry has yet because his hair really does definitely still look brown in these pics - two new ones below from last night in Detroit. Just from looking at the pic you posted above, it's really obvious when his hair is black. So I guess maybe they've been shooting inside, but maybe with Batfleck or more scenes with Gal?

10352291_506993186073296_6724855033496691865_n.jpg

He is such a 'V' shape it's ridiculous ^

blogger-image--1472152596.jpg

Thanks for these Kal-Elle. It's nice to see some HC pics in the HC thread instead of just negative posts.

He seems very friendly with fans. He's always got his arms around them and lets them put their arms around him.

He looks great as well. Definitely in Superman shape.

This is so awesome. I want that guy to be my new best mate.

BoaPee2IgAEkv7_.jpg:large

Haha what an awesome pic. So apparently that dude is the "napkin misunderstanding" guy from the other month... Remember when Cav-El apparently almost got into a fight with that "deaf wolfpack" gang or whatever they called themselves? Nice that they made up and we got a pic from it... That's a beard and half. I miss Cav-El's facial hair.

Is that really the guy from that napkin affair? (which btw is just the weirdest thing anyway) Yeh I remember the deaf wolfpack name. They sounded like *****es. Cavill should have punched him! And then screamed the way he did after killing Zod in MOS as he threw the napkin over the guy's limp body.

He is in INSANE shape. Also for what it's worth his hair looks brown to me too. Who knows.

Is that really the guy from that napkin affair? (which btw is just the weirdest thing anyway) Yeh I remember the deaf wolfpack name. They sounded like *****es. Cavill should have punched him! And then screamed the way he did after killing Zod in MOS as he threw the napkin over the guy's limp body.

This made me LOL. Thanks for the much needed comedy.:funny:

Props to Henry for being approachable while out on the town.. Even if it is during crew meetings or gatherings?
It is very refreshing to see...
Seeing this kind of behavior makes me smile.. Taking a moment to put a smile on someone's face, and giving them that memory goes. Long way in my book..
Pretty cool.. And yes, he looks like he is in shape and ready to fly..

This is so awesome. I want that guy to be my new best mate.

He is in INSANE shape. Also for what it's worth his hair looks brown to me too. Who knows.
This is an older photo from an older party, that is why his hair brown. It has since been colored black. And it needs to be said, he is again in insane shape indeed. His waist is so tiny! And such a huge upper body. As Kal-Elle said, this is very emphatically achieved V shape. Kudos to him and his trainers.

New pic from yesterday! Very, VERY Supermanly...

BoZEypHIEAEsHGm.jpg:large
Maannn.... I hate to say this because I know people will attack me for it, but I have a problem with this picture and some of the recent pictures. His neck looks too small! I know that maybe right now they're filming Clark scenes and he doesn't have his "pump" on at the moment, but it just makes me think of the sophomore film star syndrome. Hugh Jackman is the antithesis of this, but most other superheroes aren't quite as buff in their sequels.
I just think that Superman should have a jacked neck. Even in MOS, his neck size varied greatly depending on the scene. The scenes with a small neck really bothered me. Zack should be on top of that stuff, being the visual guru that he is. I'm not attacking Cavill's body, just his neck. Otherwise, the guy is a god!!

Both Cavill and Routh seem to interact well with fans. That's a good thing.

Even though Cavill has the same look and wardrobe from a series of photos taken a while back, the people who tweeted these photos claim their from last night, including the one with the tiny waist.

Maannn.... I hate to say this because I know people will attack me for it, but I have a problem with this picture and some of the recent pictures. His neck looks too small! I know that maybe right now they're filming Clark scenes and he doesn't have his "pump" on at the moment, but it just makes me think of the sophomore film star syndrome. Hugh Jackman is the antithesis of this, but most other superheroes aren't quite as buff in their sequels.
I just think that Superman should have a jacked neck. Even in MOS, his neck size varied greatly depending on the scene. The scenes with a small neck really bothered me. Zack should be on top of that stuff, being the visual guru that he is. I'm not attacking Cavill's body, just his neck. Otherwise, the guy is a god!!

I don't think superman should have a skinny neck either, but Cavill's neck looks good to me. It will vary in pics depending on how he's positioning his head. His neck looks plenty wide in this shot:

Even though Cavill has the same look and wardrobe from a series of photos taken a while back, the people who tweeted these photos claim their from last night, including the one with the tiny waist.

Oh yeah. I was thrown off by the same clothes. Apparently these are from two different days. Good on Cavill to repeat his clothes like normal dudes! :yay:

Below is the first photo and the second photo. They are a month apart. Cavill's hair looks different in the second picture and waist looks much smaller. Also his face looks tighter compared to the first pic and the arm a tad smaller. He might be dropping his fat way down in prep for a shirtless shot.

11bngad.jpg

10413063_641712915904792_1228901948_n.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think superman should have a skinny neck either, but Cavill's neck looks good to me. It will vary in pics depending on how he's positioning his head. His neck looks plenty wide in this shot:

That's very true, but I think that picture was from a few weeks ago.
My main concern still lies with his look in MOS. There was too much fluctuation in his size that I couldn't unsee it. He looked SOOO be beastly in a lot of it, then he looked like he was is month one of his training in others. I wonder when those scenes were filmed with respect to his lifting circuit.

Apparently Cavill frequents the Imperial Bar and Grill in Ferndale, Michigan. It's sad that I actually know this.

Both Cavill and Routh seem to interact well with fans. That's a good thing.

Yeah. He often wears the same clothes/outfits multiple times. He's always done so through the years. This isn't new.

My main concern still lies with his look in MOS. There was too much fluctuation in his size that I couldn't unsee it. He looked SOOO be beastly in a lot of it, then he looked like he was is month one of his training in others. I wonder when those scenes were filmed with respect to his lifting circuit.

There probably was some variation. It was probably hard for him to keep that physique while spending long days filming. The more "beastly" shots were probably shot at the beginning of filming after he had been training for months without having to shoot the movie at the same time. It didn't bother me much, but I can see why others would notice.

It's amazing how Cavill's body changed in just the last few weeks.

Last edited:
That's a reality with actors who muscle up for their roles. Chris Evans in the below interview says that actors lose their size throughout the shoot, so they have to get as big as they can when the arrive for the filming because they know the mass will slowly go away. (see from 1:50 onwards)

Cavill looked his biggest when he's walking towards the camera when they bring the scout ship to the government. In other places he looked smaller.

o4se.jpg

Last edited:
My comment wasn't criticism of Cavill or his wardrobe. It was discussing whether these were old photos or new ones.
And I was making the point that you shouldn't use his wardrobe to judge when a picture of him was taken as he likes to wear the same clothes repeatedly.

Then I misinterpreted you. We're good.

There probably was some variation. It was probably hard for him to keep that physique while spending long days filming. The more "beastly" shots were probably shot at the beginning of filming after he had been training for months without having to shoot the movie at the same time. It didn't bother me much, but I can see why others would notice.
You're right. It's definitely gotta be hard to maintain that mass with the filming demands. I remember seeing him doing pull ups between takes on the oil rig scene. So badass!

^ It was badass. These superhero actors work damn hard for these bodies. Kudos to them.

That's a reality with actors who muscle up for their roles. Chris Evans in the below interview says that actors lose their size throughout the shoot, so they have to get as big as they can when the arrive for the filming because they know the mass will slowly go away. (see from 1:50 onwards)

Cavill looked his biggest when he's walking towards the camera when they bring the scout ship to the government. In other places he looked smaller.

o4se.jpg

Nice, thanks for that Evans interview. Good watch! These movies really require so much more out of actors. We're lucky these guys have such dedication!

That picture is def from last night, he's just wearing the same top. I dunno, his neck looks fine to me!? But then I'm not our bodybuilding expert... slumcat?? How's Cav-El's neck looking to you??

Cavill almost got into a fight? Somebody explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"