BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

BoaFcSJIMAAOsKP.jpg

:funny: awkward but awesome

New pic from yesterday! Very, VERY Supermanly...

BoZEypHIEAEsHGm.jpg:large

Is that in Detroit? I mean are they filming? I know it's officially has begun but we've seen barely anything other than that brief shot of Gal last Friday.

Yes it's in Detroit... His hair still looks brown in that pic tho?? Maybe he hasn't shot anything just yet...

New pic from yesterday! Very, VERY Supermanly...

BoZEypHIEAEsHGm.jpg:large

Random observation but his hair is back to being parted on the other side there. As it was in MoS. And styled in a similar was to MoS.

Perhaps his filming has begun or is about to.

superman-man-of-steel-henry-cavill-set-pic_thumb%25255B3%25255D.jpg

Last edited:
would you like some beard and mustache?

BoaPee2IgAEkv7_.jpg:large

Haha what an awesome pic. So apparently that dude is the "napkin misunderstanding" guy from the other month... Remember when Cav-El apparently almost got into a fight with that "deaf wolfpack" gang or whatever they called themselves? Nice that they made up and we got a pic from it... That's a beard and half. I miss Cav-El's facial hair.

Random observation but his hair is back to being parted on the other side there. As it was in MoS. And styled in a similar was to MoS.

Perhaps his filming has begun or is about to.

superman-man-of-steel-henry-cavill-set-pic_thumb%25255B3%25255D.jpg

I'm definitely thinking they've started but have so far kept it to inside filming.

I'm definitely thinking they've started but have so far kept it to inside filming.

Yeah well I think they've been filming but I don't think Henry has yet because his hair really does definitely still look brown in these pics - two new ones below from last night in Detroit. Just from looking at the pic you posted above, it's really obvious when his hair is black. So I guess maybe they've been shooting inside, but maybe with Batfleck or more scenes with Gal?

10352291_506993186073296_6724855033496691865_n.jpg

He is such a 'V' shape it's ridiculous ^

blogger-image--1472152596.jpg

Yeah well I think they've been filming but I don't think Henry has yet because his hair really does definitely still look brown in these pics - two new ones below from last night in Detroit. Just from looking at the pic you posted above, it's really obvious when his hair is black. So I guess maybe they've been shooting inside, but maybe with Batfleck or more scenes with Gal?

10352291_506993186073296_6724855033496691865_n.jpg

He is such a 'V' shape it's ridiculous ^

blogger-image--1472152596.jpg

Anyone's hair would look brown under that much yellow/orange lighting. The pic at the top of the page clearly makes his hair look black.

Last edited:
Wait a minute... I thought Henry wasn't a star, and that no one liked MAN OF STEEL? Wow. Those people must all be fans of IMMORTALS or THE TUDORS, right? There's no possible way that they would want to take a photo with "Superman"?

Wait a minute... I thought Henry wasn't a star, and that no one liked MAN OF STEEL? Wow. Those people must all be fans of IMMORTALS or THE TUDORS, right? There's no possible way that they would want to take a photo with "Superman"?

Haha, MOS hater burn!

tumblr_n3smozbjKi1rgn3nyo1_400.gif

That's silly logic. People take photos with any celebrity they see. It's not a reflection of whether they like their work and doesn't make them hardcore fans.

If I saw Megan Fox at a bar, I'd definitely want to take a picture with her. Doesn't mean I care for her acting ability, or her performance in Transformers.

I'd care more that its someone famous, at a bar, and I could tweet and instagram that picture everywhere (even though I don't have accounts on those sites, I'm sure some of the picture takers do).

His hair looks brown in all of the pics IMO.

They could be going with brown hair on Superman. Who knows. I wouldn't care.

True ^ but a lot of them DO look super excited in a way you wouldn't if it was just a celeb you didn't care about IMO. Still can't get over that guy's tattoo lol.

What is the source of this post? I was reading the thread and it seemed to spring out of nothing. Nobody has said anything negative about Cavill, what is this post for then? Who is it responding to?

True. But I still see similar photos with similar fans around Cain and Brandon Routh nowadays as well.

And I actually do have a photo with Megan Fox in Toronto, from Tiff. I dredd her as an actress nevertheless and haven't liked her in anything.

Cavill is somewhat recognizeable as Superman to the general public, because of all the heavy marketing and merchandising for the film, but I don't think he's a recognizable 'name' yet. BvS has a good chance of giving him a lot of name recognition. Batman will draw the masses in, and if the film is good, hopefully it will put Cavill in a better place.

I'm also hoping they negociate a new contract with him after his third film; Justice League. He was signed for a three-picture deal. Hopefully they can lock him for more.

Not sure about Amy Adams, Lane and Fishbourne though.

WINTER SOLDIER I live in NYC. I happen to have a strange little job that has given me the chance to see and interact with quite a few celebrities and the job location allows some casual contact with others on the street. For myself, I will say I wouldn't even bother an actor or actress unless I liked them and enjoyed their work. I guess thatf's silly of me.

My question is why you and others are so invested in the idea that outside of the internet MOS is reviled and universally unliked by the mass audience and that Henry isn't a known celeb?

And before you turn around and ask why I am invested in defending MOS and pointing out the obvious, that people recognize Henry from playing Superman, it's because I know quite a few people that do like it and liked Henry in it. The brisk sales of the Blu Ray would sedm to back that up I might add. So the idea of MOS being some failure is just something I feel the need to counter when I see the constant over the top bashing.

Haha. Is this a serious post?

Where exactly did I say that MoS was 'reviled and universally unliked?' Never said such a thing.

It got a mixed reception, just like Amazing Spider-Man 2 is getting now. Some liked it, some didn't.

I think you need to consider why you are overly defensive about the film. If it were that good and received so well, you wouldn't even need to be so defensive about it. Deep down, you know the truth.

What is the source of this post? I was reading the thread and it seemed to spring out of nothing. Nobody has said anything negative about Cavill, what is this post for then? Who is it responding to?
It might have something to with certain posters implying that HC is a crap actor, equivalent to Brandon Routh or Megan Fox. :dry:

He is looking so good, it's ridiculous.

It might have something to with certain posters implying that HC is a crap actor, equivalent to Brandon Routh or Megan Fox. :dry:

My question is what provoked his post right now. I see nothing in the thread recently to provoke that post. If there is such a recent post, please direct me to it.

I'm not a Cavill hater, but he's not that much better an actor than Routh. let's take their solo projects outside of Superman. Both were given action titles . Dylan Dog vs Immortals and Cold Light. Was Routh really that much worse? I don't know. I think Cavill is a good Superman, but shaky outside of that. Both are bland and need to loosen up and let go in their roles. I mean these are simple roles they've had so far.

Geez being a celeb sucks. Would not want to take pictures all night. It comes with the territory i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"