James Bond In Skyfall - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Silva is like a Spanish national who worked for British Intelligence?
I think so.

In real life there are foreign operative who work for various intelligence agencies so don't see why their shouldn't be in spy films.

This looks absolutely brilliant! I love how they're bringing the classic James Bond moments back. Mendes looks like the right guy for this!

I wonder if he might be trying to give Bond more supporting cast members? When you think about it he has himself, M, Q and our old friend Felix Lieter but not many continuing characters besides that. Oh and Moneypenny of course.

The scene where Bond is shagging Severine in the shower looks hot!!

Better get Dark Raven the toespert on the case to be sure! :D

Hey, it doesn't take an expert to see Megan Markle's mutations, especially from that pic that YOU posted! :oldrazz: If not for that, I wouldn't have even known/ thought about that in the first place.

I'm sure Berenice probably looks decent down below. Most female celebrities do. Megan Markle is just that odd 5% for whom one has to put their foot down! :hehe:

The scene where Bond is shagging Severine in the shower looks hot!!
Yeah, looking forward to seeing this scene in the movie. At the end of the international trailer it looks like Bond is engaging in spirited lovemaking (the 2.21 mark). I think it's Greek actress Tonia Sotiropoulou (who said she had 3 scenes as Bond's lover) who helps Bond escape after everyone thinks he's dead.

anybody have a better qaulity of the Imax trailer where it doesnt have a few seconds looking at the ceiling?

Hey, it doesn't take an expert to see Megan Markle's mutations, especially from that pic that YOU posted! :oldrazz: If not for that, I wouldn't have even known/ thought about that in the first place.

I'm sure Berenice probably looks decent down below. Most female celebrities do. Megan Markle is just that odd 5% for whom one has to put their foot down! :hehe:

Megan Markle pics? Where!?

Severine... she might be in the running for hottest Bond girl EVER. I have to see her performance to be sure, but just based on looks alone and what we see of her here.

DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMM!

Hey it was El Bastardo that started the whole thing about her plates of meat, not me. I just gave you guys a pic to make your own mind up. :oldrazz:

:funny: I demand a full footoctomy of Berenice before more hearts are crushed under a wonky set of pegs!

Severine... she might be in the running for hottest Bond girl EVER. I have to see her performance to be sure, but just based on looks alone and what we see of her here.

Well Olga Kurylenko looked like she could've been one of the hottest Bond girls. As an actress she is very hot. But her actual role was rather bland and didn't really make the best use of her. I think "hottest Bond girl" depends on a lot more than just the actress playing them when it comes to the actual film.

Hey it was El Bastardo that started the whole thing about her plates of meat, not me. I just gave you guys a pic to make your own mind up. :oldrazz:

:funny: I demand a full footoctomy of Berenice before more hearts are crushed under a wonky set of pegs!

Ok, just did a Google search for "Berenice Marlohe feet" :funny: and nothing came up. So we're left in the dark for the moment with this mystery. One wonders though if she has no pics on display like that, maybe she's trying to hide something. But then, that theory doesn't really work since Megan Markle is someone who should be hiding hers but clearly isn't. :dry:

Berenice is hot but hottest Bond girl ever? No way. There are a few chicks from the 60s Bond movies alone that have her beat.

I'm surprised they didn't announce who was doing the theme for Skyfall.

For the last two Bond movies, they announced who does it around this time.

I think they'll reveal it within the next few weeks for sure. Right now, EoN have given us enough to chew on for the next couple of weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if they're waiting for Bourne Legacy to drop first and then reveal who's doing the theme.

I'm thinking that too. They want to gain attention for this movie so they don't want to gain too much.

Well Olga Kurylenko looked like she could've been one of the hottest Bond girls. As an actress she is very hot. But her actual role was rather bland and didn't really make the best use of her. I think "hottest Bond girl" depends on a lot more than just the actress playing them when it comes to the actual film.

I agree. There is more to being attractive than just looks, although that is a large part of it.

Me personally, I think the hottest Bond girls are Ursula Andress, Luciana Paluzzi, Diana Rigg, and Barbara Bach.

I'm surprised they didn't announce who was doing the theme for Skyfall.

For the last two Bond movies, they announced who does it around this time.

Adele has said she is working on the theme....

Not sure if serious....

Actually, thinking about it, I'd be inclined to say that James Bond probably *is* the "original action hero." Or at the very least, I suspect that James Bond and the spaghetti westerns between them provided the foundation of what we would now recognize as the action movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"