Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread - Part 1

I just love all theese gifs.. but I have no idea how to use them as an avatar as you other guys do! :woot::csad:

You need to be here for a month and have 300 posts.

For a full size (100x100) avvy you need to be here for 6 months with at least 2000 posts.

I made two.

lookadqjbn.gif

Nice Jor-El does a shirt-rip. :supes:

why have there not been any avvys from from the new spot WB released?

Herolee has a theory that it's after Superman saves the world, exhausted and reaching up to the sun.

Did a little color adjustment for that gif above.

ibwi80YvibTEDg.gif

Herolee has a theory that it's after Superman saves the world, exhausted and reaching up to the sun.

I like this idea for it. I feel like I can still see the blue of the suit and the regular color of the shield as well. Doesn't look quite fully black. Who knows until the movie is out though? It will be a great scene whatever it is I'm sure. That hand reaching towards the sun, just awesome!

Last edited:

Yep. Yep. I mean, didn't we get a shot of Superman, from the 3 minute trailer, of film flying up towards a energy beam while he was surrounded by the ocean? I think the last major obstacle that superman will have is taking care of Black Zero, which probably becomes sentient and conscious at the climax of the film.

Plus, if you look closely in the shot, I believe you can see the redness (albeit it being dark since it's drenched in water) of his cape.

I don't like seeing Superman hurt and this is. only in the trailer.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"