• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Time To Die (Bond 25)

She actually said she grew up afraid of Eminem, go figure.

rtQaAEI.jpg

Performance was a bit underwhelming. When Tom Jones performed Thundetball at the BAFTAS a few years ago...that was a performance.

60cbaef09db844705c25b626989d41145ed4d75a.png

It's like she's alarmed/ annoyed that someone turned around while she was getting dressed and snuck a peak at her.

I hope Ana doesn't get killed off early but ends up as the main Bond girl in the end. Forget Madeleine. She had her chance in the last film so no need to be the main one again. She can get killed off instead.

I don’t think any female character will be killed off in this film, but I also think Ana’s little more than a side character during the film’s Cuban segment.

I think Ana has plenty of potential as a Bond girl, but this is Craig's last outing, and that's what they'll probably want to focus on, and for better or worse they put a lot of weight on the James/Madeleine pairing.

I don't even hate Madeleine or the relationship, I just don't think she's a Vesper or a Tracy.

Ana will be in a polycule with Bond and Madeline at the end of the film. Can't wait.

Another source for Billie Eilish performing "No Time To Die" at the Brit Awards

My youtube app immediately put on the closed captioning because it must have known I wouldn't be able to understand Billie LOL

Last edited:
I hope Ana doesn't get killed off early but ends up as the main Bond girl in the end. Forget Madeleine. She had her chance in the last film so no need to be the main one again. She can get killed off instead.

Don't see why this would be necessary. This being Craig's last outing and having a focus on his changing relationship with Madeleine is more appropriate. Ana seems more like eye candy for those who want a "traditional" looking Bond girl. I don't think she'll get more than one cool action sequence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"