Superman Returns Suit, Muscle.. is Brandon the problem?

well seeing as the one pic of supermans body we have was released in april and probably taken in march, anf ilming went through august, i think its ok to assu,me he got just A LITTLE BIT-MAYBE A TINY BIT bigger during those 4 months, dont you?

Geez, why some keep saying Routh is small? Wasn't Reeve, Alyun, Reeves, Cain, etc. were small too? None of 'em were big looking. Routh pretty much same like those guys: not overly big like O' Hearn & should never be that big like him too. Some of you guys should know people can look different in real life or in movie than just some pics. Routh might not be small as he look. Hopefully the trailers & the movie will show he not small some claim he is.

FEAR THE KNIGHT said:
...there's alot more of us around the world who are just shaking our collective heads over how screwed up the casting went in this movie...
Venom71 said:
Hmmmm Group picture please...don't buy that for one second...
[Poses for picture]

<- Smiling. :D

PS: Hysterical thread. :up: ;)

AgentPat said:
[Poses for picture]

<- Smiling. :D

PS: Hysterical thread. :up: ;)

Stop moving around so I can take the pic right. Don't want to look bad, do you? ;) :p

Nightwing1977 said:
Geez, why some keep saying Routh is small? Wasn't Reeve, Alyun, Reeves, Cain, etc. were small too? None of 'em were big looking. Routh pretty much same like those guys: not overly big like O' Hearn & should never be that big like him too. Some of you guys should know people can look different in real life or in movie than just some pics. Routh might not be small as he look. Hopefully the trailers & the movie will show he not small some claim he is.

Well, Keaton and the rest of the Batmen weren't huge either...but that didn't stop Bale from going all out. Singer just doesn't want a big Superman...I have no idea why but hey...that's what we'll get.

I have a great idea! people say superman isnt relatable enough. if you have a guy on steroids asuperman all that will do is make it more nonrelatable. making him a big but superhuman will make him...ahem...more human the way it did for keaton. how bout them apples *****!

jk :p but i mean that point. that might be what hes goin for.

Nightwing1977 said:
Geez, why some keep saying Routh is small? Wasn't Reeve, Alyun, Reeves, Cain, etc. were small too? None of 'em were big looking.
Using this excuse again? Pathetic. Let me tell you why these were good Supermen. They LOOKED like men. Routh looks like an actor I would see on the OC.
Routh pretty much same like those guys: not overly big like O' Hearn & should never be that big like him too.
Generalising. Apparently anyone who doesn't like Routh wants a bodybuilder to play him.
Some of you guys should know people can look different in real life or in movie than just some pics.
Just some pics? These are promotional images for the movie. They have been poked, prodded, cut up, recoloured, resized, manipulated to bad place, to look the best they can be. I'd say the photos were a good indication of what Brandon or the suit looks like.
Routh might not be small as he look.
Are you saying that Routh DOES look small?
Hopefully the trailers & the movie will show he not small some claim he is.
Yeah, hopefully.

Excel said:
I have a great idea! people say superman isnt relatable enough. if you have a guy on steroids asuperman all that will do is make it more nonrelatable.

If I want to relate to a superhero, I'll relate with Spiderman, he's small, normal and intelligent. I don't look at Superman as someone to relate to, I look at him as someone I would like to be for a day. Someone to aspire to be. He is something that no one can relate to, that's the intrigue. I don't want to see some guy that looks like me flying around, lifting cars, stopping trains...I want to see someone with a build on him...not a freak of nature...just not normal size. Is this too much to ask? All in all, it cannot and will not be changed, the movie is already in progress, I am just stating my opinion as a Supes fan. Good grief...you people...

thats not the point....whose the audience going to like more....an arnold schwarzenegger in a tights....or someone whose bigger but still like them?

That's my point...Routh isn't bigger...he's not muscular...he's a boy. That's my point.

venomadness said:
That's my point...Routh isn't bigger...he's not muscular...he's a boy. That's my point.
Routh's Size is Just Right..he isn't too big and he isn't too small.
He doesn't look like Superboy.....He looks like Superman...I think some of you people need to have your eyes checked :p

Venom71 said:
Routh's Size is Just Right..he isn't too big and he isn't too small.
He doesn't look like Superboy.....He looks like Superman...I think some of you people need to have your eyes checked :p

Actually, I just threw down a huge chunk on change on LASIK surgery. I could see this Superman f-up from a mile a way, thanks to my new perfect vision.

venomadness said:
Actually, I just threw down a huge chunk on change on LASIK surgery. I could see this Superman f-up from a mile a way, thanks to my new perfect vision.
Now was that really necessary? :down

venomadness said:
Actually yes. My vision used to be horrible! :up:
It must still be horrible...because they only thing in the post I was asking if it was necessary was the part I made bold..the F-Up remark....I don't think that was necessary. :down

Venom71 said:
It must still be horrible...because they only thing in the post I was asking if it was necessary was the part I made bold..the F-Up remark....I don't think that was necessary. :down

Now was that really necessary? I'm trying to have a civilized conversation here.

venomadness said:
Now was that really necessary? I'm trying to have a civilized conversation here.
Yes it was necessary...you didn't need to say what you said....using F-up....that was uncalled for IMHO. :down

Just messing around. How about this. Your right, I'm wrong. Your smart, I'm stupid. Your beautiful, I'm not so good looking. You win, I'm a loser. You are supreme, I am dirt.

venomadness said:
Just messing around. How about this. Your right, I'm wrong. Your smart, I'm stupid. Your beautiful, I'm not so good looking. You win, I'm a loser. You are supreme, I am dirt.

you forgot "You're very attractive, I'm not" part...

venomadness said:
Glad we are on the same page now :up: :p

kakarot069 said:
you forgot "You're very attractive, I'm not" part...
He said I was beautiful(Handsome is more appropriate) and he was not so good looking.....he got everything right :up:

Venom71 said:
He said I was beautiful(Handsome is more appropriate) and he was not so good looking.....he got everything right :up:

... you didn't get the reference... did you?...

kakarot069 said:
... you didn't get the reference... did you?...
No I didn't I guess...I am usually good at movie lines....was it from a movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"