Superman Returns Suit, Muscle.. is Brandon the problem?

Venom71 said:
Glad we are on the same page now :up: :p

So you do think that Routh is a bad choice? I am glad you finally see it my way. Well, I must be shoving off now. Thanks for entertaining my escape from boredom.

Brandon Routh for president! In the bizarro world! Later.

venomadness said:
So you do think that Routh is a bad choice? I am glad you finally see it my way. Well, I must be shoving off now. Thanks for entertaining my escape from boredom.

Brandon Routh for president! In the bizarro world! Later.
Not in this lifetime

Venom71 said:
Not in this lifetime

Do you think Routh is the absolute best choice for this role or do you think there are better choices out there.

Even though Routh is a good choice, there are probably better choices out there

The Game said:
Do you think Routh is the absolute best choice for this role or do you think there are better choices out there.

Who knows? I guess we'll never know. I do know Bryan Singer has made some good choices with his other films, so I guess you're stuck with trusting that he made the right decision...........

kakarot069 said:
Even though Routh is a good choice, there are probably better choices out there

Who would you have chosen apart from Routh

The Game said:
Actually their is one person who is the better choice...but sadly he is not around anymore........that person is Mr. Reeve :up: :supes:

Venom71 said:
Actually their is one person who is the better choice...but sadly he is not around anymore........that person is Mr. Reeve :up: :supes:

Dont cop out dude

Venom71 said:

I agree with you :supes:

The Game said:
Dont cop out dude
See it didn't matter how I answered that question...if I said no...I would be a sheep or a Stan or whatever you want to call me....if I said yes....all my backing of Routh would of went out the window and I would look like a chump.

Venom71 said:
See it didn't matter how I answered that question...if I said no...I would be a sheep or a Stan or whatever you want to call me....if I said yes....all my backing of Routh would of went out the window and I would look like a chump.

No I meant no harm, I just wanted to know if Routh had not been cast who would you have wanted to get the role thats all.

Exactly Venom. That Girl Scout was just baiting you..........

Milkman95 said:
^Exactly. That Girl Scout was just baiting you..........

Baiting him, nice logic Stanley, Routh still has the role, so what harm would it do to answer such a simple question kakarot069 said Bomer or JC and I did not insult him so why would I insult Venom

The Game said:
No I meant no harm, I just wanted to know if Routh had not been cast who would you have wanted to get the role thats all.
To be quite honest...I was backing Welling until Routh got cast.
Now I am glad Welling didn't get it...because if he would have SV would of been off the air and I like SV and I think they both can be going at the same time.....SV on TV and SR at the movies since they are in no way connnected.

Venom71 said:
To be quite honest...I was backing Welling until Routh got cast.
Now I am glad Welling didn't get it...because if he would have SV would of been off the air and I like SV and I think they both can be going at the same time.....SV on TV and SR at the movies since they are in no way connnected.

Aha, I knew it ya lil stan........only joking........I like SV too but dont you think they should wrap up the show now, the storylines seem a bit weak and there is only so much they can do, how do you fell about season 5 so far?

The Game said:
Aha, I knew it ya lil stan........only joking........I like SV too but dont you think they should wrap up the show now, the storylines seem a bit weak and there is only so much they can do, how do you fell about season 5 so far?
This is the SR boards but I will say that the premiere was great and last weeks episode was good...and the scenes with Chloe and Clark breaking into Lexcorp was very entertaining.

you guys really need to stop using the "stan" term... it's really starting to piss off C. Lee

kakarot069 said:
you guys really need to stop using the "stan" term... it's really starting to piss off C. Lee

I know I started it, but the when I just used it with Venom I was joking and I did not mean it to offend him and I hope Venom knows this

whatever youg uys...i just hope your not plannin on skipping town or leaving the hype any time so when routhe does a good job, anybody who likes routh can rub it in your face.

Excel said:
whatever youg uys...i just hope your not plannin on skipping town or leaving the hype any time so when routhe does a good job, anybody who likes routh can rub it in your face.

If Routh does well, I will give him his props, but you know that there are some people who will not say a good thing about him even if he does well

Saph said:
Using this excuse again? Pathetic.

Excuse again? The one using excuse again are those who claim Routh is small, but is fine with Reeve & claim he is bigger. That a real excuse there.

Personally, I think Tom Welling would have been a better choice.

But, don't get me wrong....I'm NOT a Routh hater. Dude's got my support.....it's just that as far as actor choices go, like mine was Christian Bale for Batman/Bruce Wayne.......Welling is mine for Superman/ Clark Kent. I do hope some of you guys can respect my opinion on that.....I've heard what you guys do to Welling fans.....lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"