Survivor: Blood vs Water

It kind of made sense to get rid of Laura M now since Laura B is much less likely to worm her way into people good graces.

Glad to see Tadhana win a challenge, looks like they did it in just the nick of time since a change up is coming :)

I hope the switch up is merging the two tribes and two of the people on redemption rejoin the game. I would love to see how things shake out in individual competition with that many players still in the game.

I agree it made sense from a strategic point of view, I was just thinking more along a personal "creepy factor" level.

I don't think they'll merge yet, there'd be 15 people in one tribe. I can see them redoing the buffs again or bringing the redemption island folks back though.

I just liked Laura B calling out to Gervais "I have blanket space!" Gervais is all like "Uh, what? No, I'm good." lol

The new galong is definitely screwed. I think Tyson is going to win or at least make final three.

I am loving Tyson's game. :up:

Absolutely loved seeing Kat squirm at tribal council. Never really cared for her, too immature and flighty. Monica straight up called her out in camp and gave her an opportunity to fess up...I would love to see the unseen, unedited version of the conversation after Monica told her she knew Kat tried to throw her under the bus. Probably had the same look my kids have had when caught telling a lie.

Tyson is definitely stepping up his game lately. I'm curious as to whether Aras has caught on to what he's trying to do. He's not a dumb guy so I'll be surprised if he doesn't catch on and start scrambling a bit. Of course I don't think it's going to matter for a couple more episodes since I don't think Vytas's tribe has a chance in hell of winning any competitions.

I thought that too, then they almost pulled off the comeback in the very first challenge. And that's with the major screwup of not bringing the cage back with them on the first leg.

Poor Kat. Embarrassed by not making the merge lol Guess she's not giving herself much of a shot at making it back out of Redemption Island. Can't say I disagree!

I thought that too, then they almost pulled off the comeback in the very first challenge. And that's with the major screwup of not bringing the cage back with them on the first leg.

Poor Kat. Embarrassed by not making the merge lol Guess she's not giving herself much of a shot at making it back out of Redemption Island. Can't say I disagree!

I felt bad for Vytas because as he said, he wanted so badly to spill how he truly felt about the screw-up by Tina and Laura, but he knew he couldn't because of the position he was in with the all-girl alliance.

On a side note, I'm absolutely stunned that no one has found an immunity idol yet. Even without the clues in previous seasons, people have been able to find them on countless occasions. Vytas especially needs to be spending every waking minute digging around the camp for one.

Yeah, Vytas needs an immunity idol pronto! He got lucky as all get out that Kat couldn't handle Monica's strategizing and decided to jump the gun on moving within the alliance. Otherwise he was toast. I bet he wishes he could've gotten that clue back that he burned, as the tribe switch came right after that. Talk about bad timing!

They must've made the idols harder to find this season. That or nobody is even looking, since the idol clue has become so toxic now.

Honestly I'm rooting for Kat on RI, even though she has no chance. Laura M was a disappointment and John is pointless now without Candice.

I love seeing a season with no idol play. Its like an old school survivor season this year. Last few seasons have been way to idol-obsessed.

lol Kat with her dumb ass... :funny:

Kat became guilty of the very thing she thought Monica was doing, over playing and talking to much (or at least to the wrong person :))

I´m still surprised that the girls voted out Kat. I would have thought that she would still have been the safer player to bring into the merge than Vytas since there is still the spectre of a gender divide hanging over the game.

I hope that Aras manages to survive into the merge. I personally don't see why Tyson is playing so hard against him, all he's doing is setting himself up as the next biggest threat after Aras.

I´m so glad that Kat is gone! She really shamed herself after she was voted out with her hysterics.

How dumb were the the women to keep Vytas around? Is saying one wrong thing all it takes to go out of favor with them? They have to know that Vytas and Aras were very likely to partner up after the merge... I guess that they must be betting on Aras coming over to join them and Vytas.

Also, why do people still obsess about "couples" in this game? Two people do not a majority make in a group of six! The remaining four players in a majority alliance should recognize the strong sub alliance and move against it only when the time comes after you deal with other threats! Tyson really should have been trying to keep Aras and Vytas around since those guys would be targeted first if someone in the alliance turned. A strong male alliance would make sense since it would have made it possible to get rid of wallflowers right away since they only really become threats at the end of the game.

Ciera and Katie are definitely typical players who, if they make it to the merge, go all they way to the end because no one is threatened by them or takes them seriously.

The whole Kat and Hayden exchange was so awkward. She seems way more into him than he is into her.

As for the girls, on other message boards people think Tina has an alliance with Aras, so she probably didn't want to screw that up by canning Vytas.

I assume Tyson views Aras as a strong threat to him and is using the presence of Vytas as an excuse to get rid of him. The others are just following Tyson's lead.

^^^Kat came off very needy and pathetic. She was begging him not to dump her, show a little confidence girl.

I knew Kat would be jumping at the thought of Hayden swapping places with her, and it was very obvious that Hayden did not want to swap. Funny thing is Kat probably went away from that exchange feeling affirmed, when she actually should feel the opposite. The whole time I kept thinking "What does Hayden find attractive about Kat?"

I just read that BB from the first season passed away.

^^^Kat came off very needy and pathetic. She was begging him not to dump her, show a little confidence girl.

Yeah I felt so bad for her. She clearly has confidence and insecurity issues.

It's about damn time. I was wondering if anyone was going to take the initiative to go after one of the hidden idols and thankfully Tyson, who to me has been playing a fantastic game so far, finally went out and found one.

It wasn't that difficult, especially since he had a vague idea of where it was already. It also helps that the Probst said in his blog that they (producers) were somewhat frustrated that the idols hadn't come into play yet.

All that aside, I didn't think there were too many surprises this week. Even the "blindside" of Aras wasn't really all that unexpected. What I'm looking forward to is the tribemates response when they get back to camp...something hinted at in the previews for next weeks episode.

Glad I didn't give up on this show after the past few less than stellar (or outright crappy) seasons. The blood vs water twist has definitely reenergized everything.

Well, it IS about time contestants learn that everyone in the game knowing you have an idol clue/hidden idol is a ginormous target. Funny that it took people giving idol clues to enemies for them to wise up and start publicly burning them. (I guess Brad Culpepper should get all the credit for that). Tyson got his idol the way they should be gotten: without anyone else knowing about it. So let's see if he shares that information. In the past they've always told someone. I'm hoping he doesn't.

Probst was frustrated that the idols weren't having a role this season? I think its been great seeing a season with no idols at all, Jeff is way outta the ball park on that.

Probst was frustrated that the idols weren't having a role this season? I think its been great seeing a season with no idols at all, Jeff is way outta the ball park on that.

Yeah, he said in his blog that there was some frustration that the idols weren't in play because the producers enjoyed the uncertainty they create within the game. He did however go on to say that the added twist of having loved one's has made up for it.

I think you can kind of see it and hear it in the way he commented during the most recent episode when Laura started making her way to the urn to burn the clue.

As for the last episode, maybe I'm way off base (or my inner conspiracy theorist is coming out) but I think the producers really wanted Laura M. back in the game instead of John or Laura B (to enhance the "pairs of loved ones" aspect of the game), which is why the challenge at RI this time was something completely skewed towards her, i.e. the totem pole. Sure John is stronger but any large person is going to have a terrible time with that challenge because of the size of their feet. Laura B. wasn't a real factor because she's just weak in general.

They design all the challenges before the season starts so no one can call favoritism.

This season has been great so far, i just hope we dont have several episodes where its obvious who is going out.

I love this cast and how unpredictable they are. I never know who's going to go home from week to week because there are so many different alliances going.

I can't wait to see Tina melting down next week. Her vs. Tyson ought to be awesome.

I loved how Tina generously gave Monica the #5 spot! lol Who the hell is going to be happy with the #5 spot in a 6 person alliance?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"