The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying that the Daily Bugle site is 100% legit, but your website claims that Twitter is 13 years old. The website isn't very reliable.

Huh, really?
Well, I still don't think the Bugle site's related to TASM2, though.

Is it just me or is that a different shade of red as compared to the Raimi suit? It looks a little more scarlet, and I like it. The newer shots of the suit look pretty nice this time around. I've never been a huge fan of the raised webbing (although this time it's toned down a bit from the Raimi era) and the belt looks a little broad, but I guess those are more or less nitpicks.

The eyes are playing very well, can't wait to see the whole thing on screen!

You seem to be on a right track but I don't get why would he send Max after him though?Is Max even going to meet Osborn in this movie?

Does he? I thought that
Max tries to befriend Spidey, who uses him as his eyes and ears in Oscorp, but when he becomes Electro, Spidey turns him away, which causes Max to freak out and become a baddie.

This thread needs an adult.

That's what I've read, SW.

"@MarcW: Day 55. Patient Zero."
2yjsope.jpg

That Oscorp logo still makes me believe that everything containing the explanation of the spiders w/ that logo, will be a flashback.

Does he? I thought that
Max tries to befriend Spidey, who uses him as his eyes and ears in Oscorp, but when he becomes Electro, Spidey turns him away, which causes Max to freak out and become a baddie.

Well it could be that maybe he doesn't know that Norman is using him to get to Peter and him getting into "accident" was also preplanned to begin with.This would be ofcourse be after Max befriends Spidey and Norman finds out that he is leaking Oscorp secrets to the very kid he wants to kill.

To add to the "Patient Zero" thing, am I the only one who thinks of Ultimate Spider-Man? Well sorta. The spider that bit Peter in USM was labeled 00. In TASM the project that Richard and Oscorp were working on was labeled ØØ, too. I don't know..just similarities.

To add to the "Patient Zero" thing, am I the only one who thinks of Ultimate Spider-Man? Well sorta. The spider that bit Peter in USM was labeled 00. In TASM the project that Richard and Oscorp were working on was labeled ØØ, too. I don't know..just similarities.

Well Mark Webb did say that's where the inspiration came from in the commentary on the ASM DVD I got.

richard parker is patient zero?

the old oscorp logo screams flashback to me, along with the guy from the office being cast...

The infractions are on their way.

Stop the smut talk and dirty jokes. This is a thread for discussing TASM2....not your basement.

Is "Patient Zero" the spider Richard Parker had at his house?

i'm thinking patient refers to a human, but hey, may be wrong. just not used to that word being used to classify animals or insects/arachnids

If the eel rumor is true, I wonder what animal the Goblin will be based off of?

If the eel rumor is true, I wonder what animal the Goblin will be based off of?
Um..... He did say osborn would be compiling these circumstances....

Lizard dna = makes Norman green and scaley in the face. Also lets him shift in and out of goblin persona

Electro = skin durability and allows Norman to fire some minor electricity from his fingers (replacing the goblin gloves lasers from the comics)

Rhino = strength and speed

As long as he's not launching lightening bombs instead of pumpkins and not the size of rhino "hulk goblin" ill be happy with that origin of the goblin formula
:up:

Ah, that does sound plausible and interesting. Don't know about the electricity thing though. I'm guessing (if the rumor is true) they were researching eels for some healing properties and it just happened to royally **** Max up.

Ah, that does sound plausible and interesting. Don't know about the electricity thing though. I'm guessing (if the rumor is true) they were researching eels for some healing properties and it just happened to royally **** Max up.

*cough* Norman *cough*

No, I'm saying Max gains his electric powers by accident and I don't think it would be a property Oscorp was actively investigating to help Norman live, so it wouldn't be in Goblin's powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"