The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm saying Max gains his electric powers by accident and I don't think it would be a property Oscorp was actively investigating to help Norman live, so it wouldn't be in Goblin's powers.

Possible but what if Norman had planned it because Max befriends Spidey and lets Oscorp info out of the company.

Possible but what if Norman had planned it because Max befriends Spidey and lets Oscorp info out of the company.
Possible, but just going purely off the rumor I'm saying it's an accident. Also don't see why Norman would want electric powers for no reason. He's trying to save his life, not actively become a supervillain freak.

No, I'm saying Max gains his electric powers by accident and I don't think it would be a property Oscorp was actively investigating to help Norman live, so it wouldn't be in Goblin's powers.

Well you have to look at why they are researching with the eels to begin with. It could be that Norman is interested in the invulnerability aspect or the fact these creatures produce their own energy. The accident with max is just that.... But it also doesn't mean Norman wouldn't want to try to have it duplicated.

Possible, but just going purely off the rumor I'm saying it's an accident. Also don't see why Norman would want electric powers for no reason. He's trying to save his life, not actively become a supervillain freak.

Pure speculation at this point but I think it will become part of his "cure" but also he will experiment with mixing all of animal's DNA and end up as Goblin.
Yes, you are right in that he isn't freak like Joker but whatever he does there is always a motive behind it.

He is a man who wants to destroy Parker but in a desperate attempt to become superhuman like Peter he will try to duplicate his powers.

Like I said though,its all speculation at this point and there is no right or wrong answer.

Just got this of Marvel Wikia.I'd love to see this in this or next movie but of course with classic Goblin look.

"In an attempt to destroy all evidence of his existence, Norman killed his wife and attempted to kill Harry[citation needed], but his son managed to escape while the house was burning down. The next day, he attacked Harry's school but was stopped by Spider-Man. During the fight, Osborn plummeted off into the river, seemingly dead.

Norman survived, and in his words, "evolved". He could control his transformations into an intelligent incarnation of the Green Goblin via OZ injections[citation needed]. Due to overdosing on OZ, Osborn suffered hallucinations. These included seeing everything through a blood-red filter, objects such as the spider on Spider-Man's chest moving around, and creatures called "plasmids" tormenting him."

Due to overdosing on OZ, Osborn suffered hallucinations. These included seeing everything through a blood-red filter, objects such as the spider on Spider-Man's chest moving around, and creatures called "plasmids" tormenting him."

Oh yeah, I remember this. It was awesome. If I'm correct, the horizon in his hallucinations was constantly on fire. Now that would be a cool thing to see.

Tbh, the bulge really is noticeable. I think maybe it's because there's part of the safety vest going down there too. So maybe, it isn't so prominent when they're filming other scene not requiring the wires and stuff.

I wish they'd keep these types of things for realism and sex appeal, because it'll sure as well be noticeable in real life if you wear a skin tight suit.

Meh, the belt is one layer too thick.
I think there might be a shoe inside the boot instead of the shoe being exposed like the first suit.

Last edited:
Has anyone made a comparison collage of the TASM and TASM2 suits yet?!
Maybe add in the Raimi one too.

Also, I the soles of the boots have a design etched in them, so they aren't just black like in Raimi's.

Weren't they red, though?

I see we have some top notch intelligent posters in here.....I hand out a bunch of infractions and post a warning about the crude remarks....and it only rakes a few hours for some to start posting them again.

If you thought I was kidding....you are sorely mistaken.

The next person to make a dick joke will get time off.

where are they filming today? inside filming?

Considering that we haven't seen anything of Paul Giametti thus far, can we rule that he must play a fairly small role as just an ordinary person? (I say ordinary person in case he really does become Rhino in this movie).

Hm... They look pretty red here:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0[/YT]

However, seems like they were grey/black in the first movie:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erJFUS9ZYmQ[/YT]

Guess we were both right.

Two people can't be right at the same time in a forum. We are legally obligated to duel to the death.

394111_516474215055537_418076282_n.jpg

377312_516474211722204_659137772_n.jpg

302456_516474208388871_103928055_n.jpg

I see we have some top notch intelligent posters in here.....I hand out a bunch of infractions and post a warning about the crude remarks....and it only rakes a few hours for some to start posting them again.

If you thought I was kidding....you are sorely mistaken.

The next person to make a dick joke will get time off.

oh-boy.gif

What in the world makes you think Andrew Garfield would ever read this hahah

Lol, that won't bother him. This ain't as bad as the *****ers in CBM.com talking about Shailene Woodley not being hot enough to be MJ.

What in the world makes you think Andrew Garfield would ever read this hahah

Well because many celebs use internet for various reasons.Even Emma said she has been on CBM.com.

Ofcourse,they are not going to reveal themselves on internet,so this is if he infact used these forums and site.On the other hand,if he hasn't been here,its all good.

Well because many celebs use internet for various reasons.Even Emma said she has been on CBM.com.

Ofcourse,they are not going to reveal themselves on internet,so this is if he infact used these forums and site.On the other hand,if he hasn't been here,its all good.

Andrew Garfield registered on SHH comfirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"