Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a detailed description for the teaser shown at CC?

I was one that initially believed Ultron would be best to introduce in A2. It made sense with Joss mentioning he wanted a more personal story. Thanos didn't fit that I thought. The lack of any leaks of Ultron got me off that idea but I'm glad they went this route.

For people who are familiar with the comics: how do Age of Ultron and Infinity tie together? What's happening in Infinity?

I think if we pay attention to what goes on in those two we'll get some clues and hints about what shape Avengers 2-3 will take

All I've heard was they showed Ultrons head then the logo and title nothing else. Similar to how they first showed the first logo

The first movie gave me a "blue" vibe. This movie gives me a "red" vibe probably due to the title. I naturally think that there will be some epic destruction and brutality involved. Like flaming buildings and s**t.

Here

The lights go down and we hear the Avengers theme.

Iron Man's helmet appears, audience cheers. Sound clips from all the Marvel movies start playing. “I am Iron Man,” “I'm always angry,”etc. I don't remember all of them, but they build to the end of the Avengers where Sam Jackson says they'll be back when they are needed.

All the while the camera sweeps in close to the Iron Man helmet. It's getting crunched, dented, misshapen. Sparks fly, crunching noises are heard. When we get that final Avengers quote the camera pulls back and the Iron Man helmet has been reforged as Ultron's helmet, an angry red light glowing out of his mouth and eye holes. Cue my eardrums being punctured by screaming fangirls (and boys, I'l be fair).
There you go. One of the best Holy **** moments of Comic-Con 2013.

I am incredibly excited. I trust Joss to deliver a gobsmacking sequel.

For people who are familiar with the comics: how do Age of Ultron and Infinity tie together? What's happening in Infinity?

From the looks of it, they don't. And Infinity hasn't started yet.

judging by Fiege's interview. I think Ultron very well may show up before avengers 2, or have small little cameos. He said he first shows up in A:AoU. But look at his face when he answers. Short brief answers. "When does the Robot first get introduced, in the movie?" "yes" we don't see him before? "no"....the ai I I bet will be revealed before hand, or atleasts hints of it. I mean, we know Cap 2 is a lead in to the avengers movie lol..and judging by his face, tone, facial expression when the question first get's addressed, not to mention his eyes, and what my most recently class which covered body language seemed to have taught me, I think he may have been lying ;)...hey, remember when I said a few weeks ago I thought I saw an Ultron easter egg in avengers? hahaha

possibly...

if anyone is interested, they have the entire panel on youtube, minus the footage of course

[YT]Gh5hCBlD-tc[/YT]

Since in IM3 we saw that Stark could let JARVIS control his suits remotely, do you think this technology would be related to Ultron somehow? Maybe the teaser shown in SDCC was in a way suggesting the link between the two.

Movie master you posted yourself the quote from empire that said AU is just a borrowed title. Has nothing to do with the AU comic arc. So why are you asking the connection between the AU arc and the IG?

So word is that Hank Pym won't be in AOU. I wonder if that means Stark will be the creator.

Yeah nothing been confirmed yet. Only thing confirmed is we will see SW and QS, and that Ultron will be the big bad. That's it.

So no Pym in the avengers and he doesn't create ultron :(

Joss Whedon has said Pym won't feature in an interview. Also, he said that Hawkeye will have a much large role. Just read this on Twitter so I'm not sure of the source yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"