Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still makes Thanos a moron. A colossal error given Vision and Wanda resulted from his incompetence.

Thanos seems to be a very inept villain, seeing as all his plans this far have failed, and his plan in Infinity War seems to be to run around grabbing the stones as quickly as possible for some inexplicable reason. Why the sudden hurry?

Err...because all his prior plans have failed?

He trusted a bunch of lesser actors who either ****ed-up or betrayed him, now he's figuring just doing it personally is called for?

That's literally the point of the Age Of Ultron stinger. "Move aside, peons, my kids and I will do it ourselves. No more excuses."

Really hope they show their mettle in some of the earlier scenes.

Hoping to see them in the next trailer. I really wanna see Corvus Glaive. Of all the designs, I love his one the most! :hmr:

Hoping to see them in the next trailer. I really wanna see Corvus Glaive. Of all the designs, I love his one the most! :hmr:

So much potential for the next trailer!

I still don't get why Thanos would trust Loki with the Mind Stone lol

I suppose if you want to get all of the stones quickly without the cosmic powers of the universe trying to stop you then manufacturing a situation in which so many of them are all in the same place is not necessarily a bad idea. If Loki fails then so what? The worst case scenario is that the Mind Stone is on Earth where he'd need to go anyway.

Even though it will be a cliffhanger, I think a great way to end Infinity War is with Thanos gaining all the stones & clicking his fingers to wipe away some of the universe like in the Infinity Gauntlet comic. I just think it will be a great final shot of the camera close up on the gauntlet & clicking his fingers, then Boom!

thanos-snap-103596.png

Even though it will be a cliffhanger, I think a great way to end Infinity War is with Thanos gaining all the stones & clicking his fingers to wipe away some of the universe like in the Infinity Gauntlet comic. I just think it will be a great final shot of the camera close up on the gauntlet & clicking his fingers, then Boom!

thanos-snap-103596.png

I would love this. The general audience would be totally thrown for a loop. The Hye for the next film would be huge. Also... I would help the next film logistically. If some of the cast gets "killed" then suddenly a lot of space is opened up. Don't have to worry about War Machine or Hawkeye not being given anything to do or handling them poorly etc. if they are "dead".

I still don't get why Thanos would trust Loki with the Mind Stone lol
Thanos had no way of knowing that an Asgardian with an infinity stone would fail against the "meager might of Earth"

Don't have to worry about War Machine or Hawkeye not being given anything to do or handling them poorly etc. if they are "dead".
Umm... it's been heavily implied that Hawkeye has a bigger role in Avengers 4 than Infinity War.

Wakandans dying in this is inevitable but the question is is which major Wakandans will die in Infinity War?

I mean will Okoye, Shuri, Ramonda or Nakia die in Infinity War? Or will it be M'Baku?

I mean especially with Thanos and his forces showing up in Wakanda it is pretty much inevitable that someone from T'Challa's royal family will die

Thanos had no way of knowing that an Asgardian with an infinity stone would fail against the "meager might of Earth"

Umm... it's been heavily implied that Hawkeye has a bigger role in Avengers 4 than Infinity War.

Those were just examples of how Thanos doing the iconic finger snap from the comics at the end would solve the issues of balancing such a large cast not a prediction. I could have typed Banner and Widow and the point would be the same.

Plus with Bucky in Wakanda it should be interesting to see if any of the other Wakandans aren't wary of him given what they know about him but also given the fact that Zemo basically disguised himself as Bucky to kill T'Chaka in Civil War

I see loads of people theorising that the soul stone could be introduced in Captain Marvel, but it isn't it also a possibility that Thanos could already have the soul stone, and he's actually had it all along? I think that would be an interesting little twist.

What if sould stone is on Adam Warlock's head and he will appear in Avengers 4 (not in GotG 3 like everyone think)? He was very important part of the Infinity Gauntlet comic after all.

What if sould stone is on Adam Warlock's head and he will appear in Avengers 4 (not in GotG 3 like everyone think)? He was very important part of the Infinity Gauntlet comic after all.
Not happening and they have already been filming A4 no casting for Warlock. Wouldn't make much sense to throw him in when Captain Marvel is joining the team for the first time. Ant-Man joins the team and this will be Wasp first time around other heroes. A4 is likely the last time everyone is together introducing Warlock at that time creates a cluster F which is not needed.

I see loads of people theorising that the soul stone could be introduced in Captain Marvel, but it isn't it also a possibility that Thanos could already have the soul stone, and he's actually had it all along? I think that would be an interesting little twist.
I want to see the stone get built up like all the others. If he already has it then no build up. Thanos would have had two stones too and the gauntlet so he easily could have taken them all if possible.

Plus with Bucky in Wakanda it should be interesting to see if any of the other Wakandans aren't wary of him given what they know about him but also given the fact that Zemo basically disguised himself as Bucky to kill T'Chaka in Civil War
They are going to be wary of everyone because they are outsiders likely bringing this war over, but they follow the throne/T'Challa so they know they will put thoughts to the side.

Wakandans dying in this is inevitable but the question is is which major Wakandans will die in Infinity War?

I mean will Okoye, Shuri, Ramonda or Nakia die in Infinity War? Or will it be M'Baku?

I mean especially with Thanos and his forces showing up in Wakanda it is pretty much inevitable that someone from T'Challa's royal family will die
Don't expect Ramonda to be fighting. [BLACKOUT]If anyone dies it will be Get Out guy, not sure what else he can do. Him dying would be like redemption since he sided with Killmonger and is likely demoted in rank[/BLACKOUT]. I think M'Baku is safe and Okoye, but Ayo might die.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was about to say. Loki brought one, and Jane brought the other both from outside the planet.

I thought the Aether Was on earth.. Certainly looked like i t when jane found it in Thor 2..

I thought the Aether Was on earth.. Certainly looked like i t when jane found it in Thor 2..
She was in London and went through some dimensional/ space cut and found it. I say a little bit of both for the Aether because we don't know if Earth was the only place that cut was that gave her access.

So CIA Ross [BLACKOUT]was a pilot[/BLACKOUT] anyone think Martin Freeman may appear in Captain Marvel? Maybe Ross will get a mention or knows Danvers.

Last edited:
If anyone dies it will be Get Out guy, not sure what else he can do.

I don't think he'll show up in Infinity War since Daniel Kaluuya hasn't been confirmed to return for it, while Shuri, M'Baku and Okoye all have. They can save W'Kabi for future Black Panther sequels. There's only a limited amount of time to squeeze in all these characters anyway.

I still think Heimdall has the Soul Stone. I just re-watched Ragnarok again, and I would bet money he has it

I still think he is definitely possible. There is so much evidence in the favor of this theory. But it's also odd that, if this theory were true, the stone wasn't mentioned at all in Ragnarok. Even as a post credits scene.

I don't think he'll show up in Infinity War since Daniel Kaluuya hasn't been confirmed to return for it, while Shuri, M'Baku and Okoye all have. They can save W'Kabi for future Black Panther sequels. There's only a limited amount of time to squeeze in all these characters anyway.

Yeah, which can probably be explained by [BLACKOUT]him being imprisoned at the time.[/BLACKOUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"