The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises - Home Video (Blu-Ray/DVD) Release Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool looking

Begins dvd edition (at least here) had a similar effect (between a bunch of bats , and batman in the middle of them)

Very cool looking

Begins dvd edition (at least here) had a similar effect (between a bunch of bats , and batman in the middle of them)

very cool? i say super massively amazing. that looks so fluid.

I am going with the broken batcowl edition which is listed as 42 bucks on Best Buy's website. It will look cool next to the Batpod edition of Dark Knight that I have. Speaking of which, I remember back in 08 people here were bashing the bat pod edition of DK for some unknown reason that I thought was ridiculous.

So I got word that my copy of the Rises Cowl Edition has been received by the guy that ordered it for me :D can't wait to have it in my hands.

I’m waiting for the Blu-ray so I can reanalyse the Anne scenes for my write-up. Y’know, in forensic slow motion detail. I’m pretty much done but want to see if I can add anything more, if I can describe what happened in the scenes better etc.

I’m waiting for the Blu-ray so I can reanalyse the Anne scenes for my write-up. Y’know, in forensic slow motion detail. I’m pretty much done but want to see if I can add anything more, if I can describe what happened in the scenes better etc.
:woot:

Is this part of an essay for uni or something?

So in all reality are there any REAL differences between the various Blu-ray sets to choose from? Or is is just the extra broken cowl or steelbook that are the extras?

The steelbook gets an extra documentary (The reborn one) but other than that, they should all have the same extras.

so is the Cowl sold out online, everywhere?

Oh wow, I forogt to look to see if they were sold out, I can't find them anywhere. Good thing I pre-ordered it early. :cool::up:

I thought I did too but I guess i never did. it was still in my Amazon shopping cart and I never finished it. i'm going to bestbuy early to get a store one. Already got the steel book paid for and they emailed me a code to watch the documentary early.

Same, I also ordered the steelbook from Best Buy (the one I'm going to keep and watch) and I got the code to watch the Reborn Docu but somehow trying to watch it again it wont let me. It keeps giving me an error.

The cowl version i'm going to wait and sell on amazon for profit.

The batcowl edition won't be available in US best buy. Stores I was just told

The batcowl edition won't be available in US best buy. Stores I was just told

Same, I also ordered the steelbook from Best Buy (the one I'm going to keep and watch) and I got the code to watch the Reborn Docu but somehow trying to watch it again it wont let me. It keeps giving me an error.

The cowl version i'm going to wait and sell on amazon for profit.

It wont let me watch it online. it keeps freezing.

Being there's only 35,000 broken cowls in the world, I would think stores might not get any at all besides the ones that were preordered on their websites. If they do you figure it can't be but one or two, with some stores not getting them at all. I for one probably won't ever open this, which is why I'm getting the target digibook, (confirmed its one book and changes from that batman to bane cover), then I bought the steelbooks of batman begins and dark knight last night since I have the dark knight rises steelbook preordered. Also the broken cowl is already being resold in presell on ebay, try to snag a cheap version, some people are already listing there's to be sold for over $100, but last I checked there were some around $50.

I also should get the batpod dark knight limited edition bluray today in the mail, does anyone know how limited it was? I do remember seeing it in Walmart stores but think there were far more than 35,000 made of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"