• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Official TIH Theatrical Trailer Anticipation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's really hot. Some of the motion looks a bit funny but im guessing that's something that'll be tweaked...and in those screen caps hulks arms look crazy off...but other than that i was amazed. I felt like i was in the middle of that battle. I didnt have a problem with the abom toy but this abomination is amazing really creepy looking and i love the spine, its like a subtle nod to the lizard version in the comics...Tryin to download the hi res right now so i can watch it frame by frame...:wow::woot::wow:

i have a little disapoint with the cgi i was hope some more "Incredible" but its seems good to me.

Screencaps courtesy of AICN

abomination-big.jpg

hulk-big.jpg

this pic is cool. but i thought hulk would be alot darker than that.

Just saw the trailer on Spike. Looks better on the tv screen. :up:

SWEET, THEY JUST SHOWED IT ON MTV, I'VE SEEN IT A CRAP LOAD OF TIMES NOW, LOL, IT'S STILL AWESOME AND IT'S NICE TO FINALLY SEE IT ON LIVE TV, COOL STUFF!!!:D:up:

The hand that rocked the rubble! :woot:

The trailer was pretty good, this Hulk looks a lot better than Ang's, more realistic, closer to the comics. It's more action pack, so it should keep most people awake, avoiding some getting angry..... :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"