The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, there is a brilliant video on youtube on the whole trilogy. I don't think I should put the link because of all the footage from TDKR that they honestly shouldn't have yet, but it's called The Dark Knight Trilogy-Epic Retrospective. It's about 10 mins. I saw it at work and was floored.

Hey guys, there is a brilliant video on youtube on the whole trilogy. I don't think I should put the link because of all the footage from TDKR that they honestly shouldn't have yet, but it's called The Dark Knight Trilogy-Epic Retrospective. It's about 10 mins. I saw it at work and was floored.

Wow... Videos like that remind me why I wanna make movies.

Anyone know the name of the music that plays when Bane, Tatelia and Fox go to the fusion reactor?

Oh man, the video was freaking amazing. Saw it earlier tonight and had to put it in my sig. Just a great video. Can't wait to own all three films.

Woah. Not sure at all how I would feel about that. It changes the whole dynamic of the JL if it's not Bruce Wayne in the cowl. Oh man, crazy to fathom though.

I just don't really want to see JGL as Batman though. I'd much rather see him as Nightwing.

Woah. Not sure at all how I would feel about that. It changes the whole dynamic of the JL if it's not Bruce Wayne in the cowl. Oh man, crazy to fathom though.

I just don't really want to see JGL as Batman though. I'd much rather see him as Nightwing.

Same here. It's Bruce Wayne that I want to see in the Justice League. It's kinda funny though because IF he does appear as Batman, then that throws all the interpretations of others in the end that he develops his own identity (like Nightwting) and he didn't become Batman. I'd rather they get a new actor to play Bruce Wayne. I doubt it's true anyway. It's probably just some hit ****ing rumor. It has to be. :funny:

oh Christ.

Pretty much my first reaction. :lmao: Well, more like 2nd reaction. My first reaction was lolwut.

like... just no..

****ing no. what? the ****? wait hang on..

what?

Jgl has already stated that he wouldn't mind doing a spin off... JL could be the spin off he was talking about lol

Sounds awesome.

tumblr_mdr9tj1dM71rnk3yio1_250.gif

The article also says "at least one other actor from the Nolan films to do… something." My guess will be Oldman.

so...are they going to call him Robin when hes not wearing the cowl... :lmao:

Bruce and Selina will be watching all the JL action on TV.

Bruce: **sips scotch** What a bunch of amateurs.

Selina: Bane did kick your

Bruce: SHUT THE **** UP AND GO MAKE ME SOME CREPES. *bat growl*

Oh come on Cory, you can't feel this casting..in your bones? :o

Somebody bump all those comments from the summer about Blake just being Blake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"