The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 141

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS0HJ.jpg

I want that as a poster. SO BAD.

can't wait for a better quality pic of that poster, looks amazing :D

Talking about the chant, did anyone sent their submission to the Hans Zimmer call to be a part of the soundtrack? I did, though I have no means to know that my recording is there, I delude myself into thinking I'm part of the film :woot:

I did that as well. I heard Zimmer was going to use all of the sent recordings, but mesh them into the entire version for Bane's theme, so it would be incredibly difficult to even find out.

There is alot of gunfire in Rises. Just about every battle or fight has guns going off. Apart from the first bane vs batman fight. Its a much more louder film than the other two.

Here are the pics from half the sections(the bat, batman vs bane, beneath gotham, armory accepted, art gallery, return to the batcave and high altitude hijacking).
- 190 stills.
Will post the rest in the upcoming days.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kg77m1

That's a potent , persuasive and hypnotic image. Masterful poster design by any standard. Brilliant !

But yeah , outside of the quotes , those posters are much better than a lot of the promo material. Grab a frigging still of your movie , photographed by a very talented man !!

Anyone else feel like cheering when Batman said "Light it up." to Gordon and then that glorious Bat symbol appeared?

I would've liked to see more families than just Foley's look at it through their windows, though.

Anyone else feel like cheering when Batman said "Light it up." to Gordon and then that glorious Bat symbol appeared?

I would've liked to see more families than just Foley's look at it through their windows, though.

My midnight showing crowd did cheer :woot:

While Batman's appearance in that scene might have been a bit underwhelming, the burning Bat symbol was beyond epic. Especially those strings creeping painfully slowly into that familiar chord we all know.

Yah, I felt out of place cheering by myself during that scene, but didn't care. It was so damn beautiful. I at least wasn't by myself when the the crowd at the midnight viewing clapped at the end of TDKR.

And yah, you may be right because we knew Batman was going to be there...but the sight of Batman just being back was as incredible as Batman returning after eight years, imo.

It's a powerful image, but I can't help but think on how much time he spent setting that up...

I always just wonder how Gordon knew where to throw it. I always imagine him dropping it in the wrong place and Batman has to nudge it to the right place, haha.

Just looked through the stills. All very good. But are there not stills from the "Gameday Destruction", "Demolishing a City Street", "Gotham's Reckoning" and "A Girl's Gotta Eat" featurettes?

There are in part 1.
Part 1 is different than the old link that I posted few days ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"