TMOS Reviews Thread - Non Spoiler Review and Discussion - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be a case of most of the rotten reviews coming now, and then, an onslaught of positive reviews, it's happened before, there are times when you feel like it's only negative after negative :D

When has it happened before?

simply amazing how you let others influence how you perceive a film...

It depends, lots of people say that TDKR has a lot of flaws and issues, and I just don't see those. It's all about perception ;)

People should be allowed to be disappointed with the film flopping with the critics.

Such a downer. Have you even seen it?

Not as yet, but unlike most people here I do take critics opinions into account when deciding what film I choose to watch coz frankly I don't want to feel as if I've wasted my money. Film criticism is important.

It depends, lots of people say that TDKR has a lot of flaws and issues, and I just don't see those. It's all about perception ;)

The way some people talk about TDKR you would think it is one of the worst CB films ever made and it turns out to be one of my favorites and what I consider to be one of the best in the genre.

The way some people talk about TDKR you would think it is one of the worst CB films ever made and it turns out to be one of my favorites and what I consider to be one of the best in the genre.
Same here. Well, we'll see where this lands in a day or two.

This statue seems pretty appropriate

superman.png

That's a bit harsh...no neeed for that.

Man, there's still about 150 orso reviews still need to be counted, and there's also the matter of the box office...

It's not a horrible film, but I felt it was a letdown from the other two. BB is rated "lower" than TDKR, but I think it's a far superior film. But that's just my opinion.

Now people who think it's worse than Green Lantern or Fantastic Four? Well that's just crazy talk.

63% yes I think we're headed towards rotten status

Let's hope all the rotten reviews get there, so they can stop afterwards ^^

Right so what difference does it make on your own perception of a movie if a critic's opinion is negative of the film, unless your tastes align with that particular critic.

Don't let whatever score there is for this film be some sort of barometer on what to judge the film on or get depressed over it. Judge it on your own, see it for yourself and then you'll have your own reaction. Most of you have been eagerly anticipating this film then just watch it and see for yourselves if you like it or not.

RT for Top Critics is now a 60%

Savor it while you still can folks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back