The Winter Soldier "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

They didn't "do the deed" in this movie, but there was enough sexual tension in the film to open more than a few doors towards that. Their relationship wasn't sexual, but it was definitely more intimate than "oh, we're just friends."

Preview from AOU set shots: Cap and Widow go together to Seoul, Korea to battle Ultron. Widow is shown driving Cap's Harley, with his shield mounted.

Smart money says that she's Cap's girl now. :cwink:

So instead of giving his girl a ring he gives her his shield? :D

tumblr_n3qo4mSsHe1r426i4o5_250.gif
tumblr_n3qo4mSsHe1r426i4o1_250.gif

tumblr_n3qo4mSsHe1r426i4o2_250.gif
tumblr_n3qo4mSsHe1r426i4o3_250.gif

tumblr_n3qo4mSsHe1r426i4o4_250.gif
tumblr_n3qo4mSsHe1r426i4o6_250.gif

Sweet mercy! :bow:

That Lucy trailer, man…ScarJo has my money. I did see Under the Skin this past weekend…lord.

"Agent Romanoff is comfortable with EVERYTHING."

Line that that was unintentionally hilarious that got one of the bigger laughs at my showings.

I've now seen Winter Soldier 4 times LOL and i still love it. And SJ has made the role of BW her own which was not the case after IM2. She has come along way with the role and would love to see her in a low budget espionage BW movie which would be little or no risk for Marvel. People would go in their droves. Throw in some cameos and it's a sure fire hit.

watching Ironman2... lol...."What?" hehehe when he's (Tony) oogling at 'Natalie' lol.

She has good moves when she brought down Happy.

I think BW is a great example of how MCU is a terrific idea. It allows characters like BW to slowly strengthen and developed over time, and became a well-rounded individual over the course of several movies. Who'd have thought that back when she was introduced in IM2, that she will eventually become the hero that she becames in TWS? Now even I would want to see a BW movie.

it would obviously have to wait until after she gives birth

Just in case Kevin Feige or any of his spies are lurking in this thread, I'm gonna go on record as strongly supporting a Black Widow solo movie. Make it happen, Marvel

As I said earlier, a solo BW movie should include Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova. Natasha wants to save Yelena and Yelena wants to surpass Natasha. But I don't see Yelena being totally "bad" (as she is in the comics, it seems). Yelena sees herself as the new, and "real" Black Widow. Natasha wants to be sure Yelena knows what being Black Widow really means.

As elsewhere, the plot should involve the various Marvel Russian superheroes from over the years. Characters like Darkstar, Vanguard, Ursa Major, etc. can be used. The question becomes can these "people of mass destruction" be heroes, or will they be forced to become tools of the state? The powers of the PMDs might be the most expensive part, but the rest can be a medium-budget spy thriller.

Natasha was great in this film. I just wish she had had a one on one hand to hand battle with the Winter Soldier for a bit.

As I said earlier, a solo BW movie should include Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova. Natasha wants to save Yelena and Yelena wants to surpass Natasha. But I don't see Yelena being totally "bad" (as she is in the comics, it seems). Yelena sees herself as the new, and "real" Black Widow. Natasha wants to be sure Yelena knows what being Black Widow really means.

As elsewhere, the plot should involve the various Marvel Russian superheroes from over the years. Characters like Darkstar, Vanguard, Ursa Major, etc. can be used. The question becomes can these "people of mass destruction" be heroes, or will they be forced to become tools of the state? The powers of the PMDs might be the most expensive part, but the rest can be a medium-budget spy thriller.

Good plans. :up:
If they ever greenlight a Widow movie, I hope you submit a spec script. :yay:

I still remember that first shot of her in the movie as she rolls down the window in the car. I was like, "****....she got even hotter."

They didn't "do the deed" in this movie, but there was enough sexual tension in the film to open more than a few doors towards that. Their relationship wasn't sexual, but it was definitely more intimate than "oh, we're just friends."

Preview from AOU set shots: Cap and Widow go together to Seoul, Korea to battle Ultron. Widow is shown driving Cap's Harley, with his shield mounted.

Smart money says that she's Cap's girl now. :cwink:

Although I dearly wish that Steve & Natasha were going to be in a relationship, that is sadly not happening. Feige seems committed to sticking with the Steve/Sharon thing from the comics even though the writers will have to ignore the tremendous chemistry Chris and Scarlett had in TWS. The photos of Scarlett's stunt double on Cap's bike momentarily gave me hope, I admit. But then I read the interviews where the Russos and Scarlett said that she chose to wear an arrow necklace to reference Hawkeye and possibly foreshadow their relationship in AOU.

So we're not getting Steve/Tasha despite how great they are together. Maybe Feige will adjust the plan once he takes into account the reaction from the audience but I don't have much hope. :csad:

Although I dearly wish that Steve & Natasha were going to be in a relationship, that is sadly not happening. Feige seems committed to sticking with the Steve/Sharon thing from the comics even though the writers will have to ignore the tremendous chemistry Chris and Scarlett had in TWS. The photos of Scarlett's stunt double on Cap's bike momentarily gave me hope, I admit. But then I read the interviews where the Russos and Scarlett said that she chose to wear an arrow necklace to reference Hawkeye and possibly foreshadow their relationship in AOU.

So we're not getting Steve/Tasha despite how great they are together. Maybe Feige will adjust the plan once he takes into account the reaction from the audience but I don't have much hope. :csad:

I really love Steve and Natasha's chemistry in TWS, but I like EVC's Sharon as well and I believe that Russo Bros. can make her into a great character in Cap 3 if they make her into the leading lady and focus on developing her character like they did with ScarJo's BW. Before TWS, Steve and Natasha only appeared in TA together and they didn't have much going on, but one movie changed all that. I have confidence that they can do the same with Steve and Sharon in the sequel.

If the goal is to still allude to Natasha being more romantically involved with Clint, then they sure got a lot of slack to pick up since her relationship with Steve came off a lot more "intimate" than what we saw of her relationship with Clint in "The Avengers".

Heck, I still don't even know what to call her relationship with Steve. As others have pointed it out, they're not lovers..but they're clearly more than just friends/colleagues/partners.

I agree with that. Unlike TWS, I didn't get any hint of a romantic aspect of Natasha and Clint's relationship in The Avengers.

In TWS, they didn't go down the romantic route but the chemistry between Steve and Natasha was so great they could have gone down that route and gotten away with it.

I think that the relationship between Natasha and Clint was left deliberately ambiguous in The Avengers. The fact that Natasha spent most of this movie wearing an arrow necklace (that was apparently Scarlett's idea btw) is pretty telling. Anyway, we'll find out soon enough because Feige did say that the precise nature of Natasha and Clint's relationship will be revealed in AOU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"