The Dark Knight Rises You Have My Permission To Lounge - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razzie winners are announced!

Worst Supporting Actor
Jesse Eisenberg for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as Lex Luthor

Worst Screen Combo
Ben Affleck and his BFF (Baddest Foe Forever) Henry Cavill in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Worst Screenplay
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – Chris Terrio and David S. Goyer, from the characters created by DC Comics

:woot:

All well deserved. Especially Eisenberg.

God Cavill is so boring in these movies. Eisenberg wasn't boring so I gotta give him that. But he's still embarrassing. The direction is basically "Henry I want you to imitate a talking plank of wood. And Jesse, come here boy, I want you to dig deep and remember Jim Carrey in Batman Forever BEFORE he became the Riddler. Okay guys? Remember, balance is for losers. Let's shock the audience!"

still feel like Henry just has nothing to work with in these movies. This is how they want him to play the character. Having like 40 lines in BvS didn't help either.

I know I keep saying it, but He was passable in Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Man, just watch the " Do I have your full attention" scene from the Social Network. That's the kind of calculated menace we could've gotten from Eisenberg. Instead he was directed to go all 90's camp on this b****.

Man, just watch the " Do I have your full attention" scene from the Social Network. That's the kind of calculated menace we could've gotten from Eisenberg. Instead he was directed to go all 90's camp on this b****.

that scene is what sold me on him.

I've never felt so hoodwinked after seeing what we actually got

Which is why Snyder should have won worst director, too. He shares a lot of the blame for his piss poor direction of the actors.

Which is why Snyder should have won worst director, too. He shares a lot of the blame for his piss poor direction of the actors.

Which is strange when you realize that he directed a jar of piss to the most talked about performance in the film.

Pretty much all these Razzie Wins are well-deserved.

RIP Bill Paxton

Oh god now we have to hear the DCEU fans brag about the Suicide Squad Oscar win.

Oh god now we have to hear the DCEU fans brag about the Suicide Squad Oscar win.

And.....what is wrong about fans of a movie bragging that it won an award?

Suicide Squad has done quite well for itself. It made more money than people anticipated and it even has an Oscar.

And.....what is wrong about fans of a movie bragging that it won an award?
Nothing. They can brag about it all they want. Doesn't mean we're going to enjoy it when they probably use it as a defense for every single complaint against the DCEU. "...Yeah but it's actually awesome man, it won an Oscar, so you're wrong!"

I'll be very surprised if I don't read that at least a few times a week for the next few years. Even though it's for makeup and not the overall quality. People will spin it. I'd bet a hundred bucks no problem.

I know right ? Leto looked incredible what are you even talking about? Swuad won for makeup and hair so stop complaining. No arguments. Accept it. Leto's Joker looks amazing and better than Heaths and Jacks Joker.

The jar of piss is kind of funny when I think back to it.

En8mpAj.jpg

Snyder is an Oscar winning executive producer now. Better think twice before criticising him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"