The Dark Knight Rises You Have My Permission To Lounge - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever happened to letting someone not like something in peace?

its not like you made the damn thing, don't take it personally.

What do you guys think of the scene where Batman rolls in and grenades a parademon? I've seen better motion capture on Arkham Knight.

Now that I watched Batman Begins again, there are plenty of things Snyder needed watch this film to take inspiration from on how to do.
Falling in the cave, finding bats, death of the parents, their funeral, car chase, MARTHA....

Forget the Justice League trailer. I'm more excited by the possibly of a new movie in the continuity of TAS/TNBA. :ilv:

An image from Bruce Timm's Batman & Harley Quinn:

5lyqms.jpg

Forget the Justice League trailer. I'm more excited by the possibly of a new movie in the continuity of TAS/TNBA. :ilv:

5lyqms.jpg
I'd kill to have more stuff set in the Timmverse to be honest, so this is exciting!

The new JL trailer's color and CGI was off-putting. But yeah, still a bunch of fun stuff in there in my opinion.

Last edited:
Timmverse 4ever bby

But didn't you hear? He is now worse than the Devil himself (worse than even the legendary Snyder) because Batman had sex with Barbara. Timm just doesn't ''get'' Batman. Paul Dini was the true genius. :o

Who's the cast in that Batman and Harley Quinn movie?

Who's the cast in that Batman and Harley Quinn movie?

It hasn't been announced yet, but Conroy did state recently that he has a new DTV coming out. I'm assuming it's this one.

Plus, only Conroy's voice should be coming out of that design for Batman.

5lyqms.jpg
I want. :drl:
And I wish that fella who trashed the animated TV world was still here to share his/her negative opinion about it. :p

JL looks like trash. That CGI was awful.
The JL boards are almost inactive save for the few regulars. The trailer did not build the right kind of hype, and so many were wounded after BvS.

At least the BvS trailer actually looked promising and generated some strong interest. This is just.....it's just really bad.

5lyqms.jpg

GASP! That's so exciting!

Huge DCAU fan here.

I know she's older now and her voice isn't the same, but I'd be so happy if they brought back Arleen Sorkin.

At least the BvS trailer actually looked promising and generated some strong interest. This is just.....it's just really bad.
It's very weird for someone well reputed for making exciting trailers for underwhelming films.
One BvS trailer I hate is the Doomsday one.

I think most of WB's trailers have been sloppy and underwhelming lately. Outside of Suicide Squad, which was really only propelled by an effective song, they desperately need a new marketing team.

Got no faith in JL. For the first time in recent history, I'm going to skip a CBM.

I didn't even skip Fant4stic. I saw it out of curiosity. With this I'm not even curious to see how poorly done it is. Sitting through BvS was enough for me.

The general discussion thread in the JL boards was shut down due to it being a toxic hellhole. Someone tried to jump start it again with good intentions. The first few responses prove that they can't have a good discussion. Literally cannot.

It looks like Batman is Germany, Wondy is France, and all the other reluctant members are the other states of the EU.

'UNITE'. This movie is a commentary about having an united Europe. Snyder does it again. He makes another piece of Art. 2deep4me indeed.

Stephenwolfe is Putin. The parademons are online meme-trolls.

Oh my God, I know you're being sarcastic as ****, but I really am going to start viewing the movie like that and spreading the good word.

Small quibble though, Steppenwolfe is Trump working on behalf of Darkseid (Putin) who he pretends he is enemies with but is secretly colluding on the side, and the Parademons are both meme trolls and Russian-backed fake news meant to dumb down western states' populace. :o

You gotta find the subtle nuances, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back