The Dark Knight Rises You Have My Permission To Lounge - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Brave & the Bold Batman fought the team-up of Batmen from both the DCAU and the Batman, who would win?

Well that's one positive in it's favor.

At least we won't get "Hhhmmm", "HA HAAAH", or "DING DING DING"

its no coincidence that I've liked every bit of supposed news that we've gotten out of the film now that there has been a change in direction. Just hope its true.

I would love to just forget about his 'performance' altogether.

I'd rather pretend nothing happened between TDKR and Reeve's Batman movie.

well I still enjoyed WW so unfortunately I can't

but it seems like what is on the horizon is promising.

I enjoyed it too but if I never saw it again my life would not change. Hell, if I never saw the movie in the first place, my life would be the exact same. I feel the same about the MCU movies that I do enjoy.

I saw 40 minutes, never tried to watch the rest, no regrets.

Damn

Tough crowd in here! It's by far the best the DCEU has to offer, which as we all know in here, isn't much.

It has the seal of approval though!

It's the best DCEU film for sure. But i still enjoy Winter Soldier and Civil War more. The Guardians films are also more enjoyable for me. However, none of them hold a candle to Logan :)

I may be in the minority but even though i think Wonder Woman is clearly the better film, i'd rather put on Man Of Steel. As flawed as it is, there are some scenes that i enjoy more than anything in Wonder Woman.

It's the best DCEU film for sure. But i still enjoy Winter Soldier and Civil War more. The Guardians films are also more enjoyable for me. However, none of them hold a candle to Logan :)

Yes, Logan holds more weight than all of them put together for me.

Right up there with the best of the best.

I'm thinking Logan is one of those movies that deserve multiple viewings by me in order to better appreciate it, and I've only seen it once.

Dunkirk made over 500 million bucks. Not bad for a british world war film with few big names.

I expected more for a Christopher Nolan movie.

30wqq7s.png

People who watch movies like that on their phones. There's a special place in hell reserved for them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"