The Dark Knight Rises You Have My Permission To Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
They conveniently leave that detail out...

What critics conspiracy are they talking about? It can't be against DC based movies as all three of Nolan's Batman movies did extremely well critically.

No. There is a conspiracy against Snyder. Tied to global warming, and the illuminati

Eh... I hesitate to complain about certain boards, especially since I want that movie to be great and successful too, and I really like a bunch of the posters over there, but... It's been more of a hell hole than usual since the McWeeny video. Two of my favourite things over the last week or so--

-- When they decide to bash totally unrelated, well-received movies to prove that Snyder/DCEU is being victimised in some way-- Currently it's SW: TFA and CA: TWS's turn. :dry:

-- *a lot of sites post something negative (which I admit is getting annoying)* "McWeeny and [everybody else] are just reporting rumours and speculation as fact!" *moviepilot posts positive speculation* "Finally, REAL journalism!" :dry:

-- *a lot of sites post something negative (which I admit is getting annoying)* "McWeeny and [everybody else] are just reporting rumours and speculation as fact!" *moviepilot posts positive speculation* "Finally, REAL journalism!"

Yeah. Where are the 'this is baseless conjecture1!!' people when a site is posting positive rumors?

And you know what the best part will be? Just like with any highly anticipated film, if it gets higher than 80%, people will be bragging about it and pretty much be the worst. And if it gets a rotten score, people will pretend they never cared about critic reviews or RT in the first place.

This can be used to describe the way fans act following the release of most major CBMs, though. Those kinds of attitudes are nothing new around here.

That's why I said "Just like with any highly anticipated film..."

Its his highest rated on Metacritic, and has the highest RT % of his films. It's the only film to break 70% on RT as well.

Snyder also hasn't had a "fresh" movie since Watchmen.

An ideal choice to architect a shared universe. :o

If BvS does badly, one of the main excuses for it will be "it's because Snyder didn't play it safe like Marvel".

Last edited:
Can you guys believe it's just a month away?

A duel between two very different gladiators. A battle of wits, will and most importantly, ideals. And a woman who just might be the solution to their war.

I cannot wait for Daredevil.

A duel between two very different gladiators. A battle of wits, will and most importantly, ideals. And a woman who just might be the solution to their war.

I'm probably gonna binge watch daredevil before I watch bvs.

giphy.gif

Daredevil Season 2 looks so good.

It's funny how the Punisher/DD conflict is like a smaller-scaled, grittier, and more violent version of the Batman/Superman conflict/battle of ideologies. Can't wait.

Clever.

But I didn't get that impression from Elektra.

giphy.gif

You know I still have to see S1 of Daredevil. I've heard such great things about it.

It's a great story, certainly worth the watch.

You know I still have to see S1 of Daredevil.
Wow man. Correct that right away. And if you haven't, watch Jessica Jones as well.

Its certainly the best comic book based tv show by far.
Jessica Jones is a hair better imo. Both are the creme de la creme though.

Its certainly the best comic book based tv show by far.
I can't judge Daredevil completely since i only watched the first few episodes. But i finished Jessica Jones and i was into it more than Daredevil (so far). Ill wrap it before season 2 starts, hopefully it's as good as JJ or better overall.

Remind me of why people didn't like the idea of a Selina Kyle that worked as a stripper? I think that was one of our earliest TDKR rumors (After we'd gotten the title and the villains revealed).

Because somethingdomething Frank Miller somethingsomething ****es.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"