2012 NFL thread: The Place to get Cutler'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hilarious seeing the offense come into it's own & watching the D struggle now.
DwZCT.png

That Ravens offense is looking really good out there or the Bengals D is just really awful. :oldrazz:

That was a LOVELY set of passes but these little bastards will probably try to take that TD away from us.

They didnt !!!!! Woooo.

I'm liking what I see from the Ravens on offense, but call me when they can do it against a terrible team.

As per custom, the Bengals' secondary is non-existent.

Wow :lmao:.

It'd be nice if the Tabbies could score before the half...

That was a nice drive by the Bengals there. Glad to see that they are making a game of it now. However, seeing both these teams like this is NOT good news for the Steelers. :csad:

That was a nice drive by the Bengals there. Glad to see that they are making a game of it now. However, seeing both these teams like this is NOT good news for the Steelers. :csad:

The Steelers will have an easier time against the Bengals than the Ravens. Don't be upset about the Bengals doing alright.

The Steelers will have an easier time against the Bengals than the Ravens. Don't be upset about the Bengals doing alright.

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
Don't lie to the man, more importantly, don't lie to yourself.

Flacco putting in work, thank God no one's managed to cash in on these forced plays.

Yeah, you never know with the Bengals though. However, the Ravens look really good this year. Flacco is just lighting it up out there. However, minus that INT he threw last night Ben was looking really good too. It'll be interesting when the Steelers and Ravens clash. However, it always is interesting.

I've seen about 3 passes that should've been picked off thrown by Flacco. If they keep forcing the pass eventually the luck will run out. They have Ray Rice, use him.

The Bengals' defense isn't doing the offense any favors. What a shameful display.

I've seen about 3 passes that should've been picked off thrown by Flacco. If they keep forcing the pass eventually the luck will run out. They have Ray Rice, use him.

There's 2 or 3 passes from EVERY QB every game that could probably be picked off, at least.

That said, I was complaining about Joe forcing it as well.

I'll admit it, I was a Flacco doubter coming into this season.

He hasn't missed a beat from that playoff loss though, looking pretty damn good tonight out there against the Bengals.

I'll admit it, I was a Flacco doubter coming into this season.

He hasn't missed a beat from that playoff loss though, looking pretty damn good tonight out there against the Bengals.

As long as he can keep himself from forcing the issue into double coverage, he'll be great this year.

There's 2 or 3 passes from EVERY QB every game that could probably be picked off, at least.

That said, I was complaining about Joe forcing it as well.
Still though, Flacco shouldn't be throwing this much with a decent lead, when you have the best RB in the league you should be in ground and pound clock destroyer mode.

Still though, Flacco shouldn't be throwing this much with a decent lead, when you have the best RB in the league you should be in ground and pound clock destroyer mode.

He's been saying for weeks, they're going to the no huddle, that they were done taking their foot off the gas & leaving it to the Defense. The entire staff has agreed, it's the new philosophy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"