Big Brother 14

Seriously, just give Dan the money now

LMAO, the look on Danielle's face was PRICELESS!

Dan is amazing. He has Danielle thinking he did it for her own good to help her win.

Dan's "coach mode" is annoying...
I like Dan but hate when he talks about the school where he coaches at

Last edited:
He's clearly playing with morons. Good lord...

Danielle's face was priceless.

Shane deserved to leave. He didnt even fight to save himself. He's a great guy, but he simply wasnt playing

The only person who deserves to be sitting with Dan is [blackout]Ian[/blackout], but in comparison to Dan he's small potatoes. He [blackout]turned on Boogie fairly easily, but wants to go to the finals with Dan? Come on, dude...[/blackout]

Dan deserves to win but Im not so sure he necesarily will. Its funny he wanted Shane out bc Shane is probably the easiet person there for anyone to beat. But then again, he knew Shane would only take Danielle whereas the other two would take him. He's definetly not getting Shane's vote no matter who is next to him. Dan completely screwed himself over with Frank's exit so he isnt getting that vote either. Ashley is so dumb and impressionable, I think Frank will convince her to vote his way, so thats likely another vote against him. That leaves Jen, Joe, Britney and either Danielle or Ian. I think all will vote for Dan to win no doubt, except maybe Joe. I have a hard time reading him.

I hope Ian wins the last HOH and Danielle sells out Dan that he was going to evict him right after Frank. You would imagine she would want to fight to be in the finals but considering these new players.... God someone has to have a spine, and throw Dan under the bus because they have been mindless cowards so far.

Dan is a great player, nothing taking away from him on that, but it certainly helped that he is playing with some of the dumbest players I have seen on BB.

I hope Ian wins the last HOH and Danielle sells out Dan that he was going to evict him right after Frank. You would imagine she would want to fight to be in the finals but considering these new players.... God someone has to have a spine, and throw Dan under the bus because they have been mindless cowards so far.

Dan is a great player, nothing taking away from him on that, but it certainly helped that he is playing with some of the dumbest players I have seen on BB.
The time to tell Ian that was anytime within the last 2 evictions. In F3, Ian will most likely still keep Dan in bc he's made so many enemies, that he can use that to his advantage. Danielle has played a very good game, and she doesnt have the blood and anger towards her in the jury house. I think that will weigh heavily on Ian's mind and Dan will use that to his advantage to sway Ian. I dont see this little revelation hurting him at this stage in the game.

At least this years players aren't as bad as last years. This season has given us an Ian and a Frank.... what did we get last year? A ****ing Shelley? Pass. :o

At least this years players aren't as bad as last years. This season has given us an Ian and a Frank.... what did we get last year? A ****ing Shelley? Pass. :o
tumblr_m5yfg4lI7V1rqzsvno1_500.png

Dan already won $500k AND betrayed just about everyone in the jury house, no matter who is in the final 2 with him I'm pretty sure Dan WONT win

Danielle's reaction was amazing. Dan is continuing to prove to me why he is my favorite BB player of all time.

The only reason Dan looks like he is playing such a "Great" game is because he is playing with Idiots Shane is about as sharp as a spoon, and Danielle is starting to make Jordan look like a Rocket Scientist.

Danielle-"Booo hooo.. how many times are you going to lie to me"

That sums it up right there about Danielle.. she knows Dan lies to her but then eats up his reasoning and then repeats the cycle.

I suppose.. Dan does deserve to win this, but I think he has ticked off too many people, which he probably knows.

Stupidity or not. Dan got the hand he was dealt. He worked his ass off all summer having a hand in almost every eviction. To think week 2 he was down to only 1 player, 70 days later he probably will end up in the final 2 with that same player. Dan will always be my favorite player in bb history. Loved him in season 10, he admitted he had to play a different game this year. Kudos dan.

Yeah I thought he'd be the first coach out. Didnt expect him to be one of the last few standing

well thats what I said not too long ago here. She gets a good edit on the show. BB was trying to sell her and Shane as this year's Jeff and Jordan and that requires that she comes across as innocent all American girl. They've rarely shown her in a less than positive light when there is definetly footage that says the contrary

If anything, they're the opposite of Jeff and Jordan. Shane seems like a generally well-meaning, nice guy (if not overly intelligent, at least where the game is concerned) whereas Jeff was pretty much just a meathead ***hole. Dani, at least from what I've heard, seems rather two-faced, while Jordan was kind of a sweet, naive simpleton.

Jordan was sweet and nice but kinda dumb. Danielle is actually smart, devious, and manipulative. She's great at the social aspect of the game, I'll admit that. I'm just annoyed production is editing her into a cliche southern sweetheart.

Anybody know what happened on todays episode? I stopped watching when 45 minutes in they were STILL doing a clip show :(

Anybody know what happened on todays episode? I stopped watching when 45 minutes in they were STILL doing a clip show :(
The second to last episode is almost always a recap one. The game continues on finale night

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"