Big Brother 14

Why the heck didnt Dan vote to keep Frank? Probably worst move he made all season. He should have forced this into a tie

If he did, Shane, Dani and Ian would have known who the 2nd vote was from and you could probably say good bye Dan for sure. He wants them to know he is solid in their alliance.

If he did, Shane, Dani and Ian would have known who the 2nd vote was from and you could probably say good bye Dan for sure. He wants them to know he is solid in their alliance.
Thats why he should have told them this plan ahead of time. Do you think Ian would have objected? Dan would have sold it to him that he would give him the chance to seal Frank's fate personally. This isnt a big deal and not something that needed to be done in secret underhanded.

The way he ended things, he flat out betrayed Frank and left a very bad impression on the way out which Frank will remember. He just may have forfeited a jury vote which he could have salvaged had he kept his word to vote to keep him. The result would have been the same with a tie, and it wouldnt have looked as ugly on his part

The jury talks. Frank would find out Dan was in on it anyway. It is better to just own the action then come off as a sneaky weasel.

New HOH is....[blackout]Ian[/blackout].

It will sting less when he finds out down the line rather than now. He felt pain, shock and emotionally drained and will foever associate this eviction now with Dan's immediate betrayal. There's really not much of a way Dan can sell that. At least had he voted to keep him, he'd have that argument on his side in that he did keep his word on that front, instead of outright betrayal.

:barf:

Don't even joke about that.

I love how Dani says that "No one wants to go up against Ian in the final two" but sitting there with Dan doesn't seem to be a big deal for her. It's like come on, lady.... wise up.

At this point getting Dan out (a big if) will seem less like voting a player off, and more like a full-blown mutiny. He's the one steering the ship, with Ian as a very close second.

BTW, Shane's sister was hot.

For anyone interested in spoilers...

POV Winner
Shane! God he and Ian have an opportunity to get Dan out but they are too dumb to realize that he was going to vote both of them out last Thursday.

For anyone interested in spoilers...

POV Winner
Shane! God he and Ian have an opportunity to get Dan out but they are too dumb to realize that he was going to vote both of them out last Thursday.

I'd be much more excited by that if it didn't seem like he was probably gunning for [blackout]Jenn[/blackout]. The result I would've liked to see is [blackout]Jenn with the POV[/blackout], so at least the [blackout]showmance[/blackout] would be split up.

But, yeah, I really would love to see Ian wise up to [blackout]Dan[/blackout].

Dan better hope he or Danielle wins POV or else Shane or Jen might tell Ian about hs true plan and they should.

Thank the BB gods for bringing back Rachel! Her segment was hilarious. Loved it!

Good for them! I remember all the haters saying they wouldnt last and 14 seasons later, I think they are the only BB showmance that actually turned out into the real thing complete with a relationship and marriage outside the house and show

Apparently we're down to the final 4...
Dan, Dani, Ian, Shane

Dani is the new HOH

I'm not sure who's up. Ian being one of them should be a foregone conclusion. But who he's up against should be interesting. If he's up against Shane with Dan as the deciding vote, I think Ian might stand a chance. Dan won't want to keep the two lovebirds around in the final three with him, when has the chance to take two people with no real bond to one another (Ian and Dani) that are both loyal to him.

If Shane is the deciding vote.... ehh. Who knows? He hasn't shown himself to be anything more than a mildly (at best) intelligent prettyboy. He might just vote out whoever Dani asks him to while batting her eyelashes at him. In which case, Ian would go.

But then, I don't even know about the POV, either.

Apparently we're down to the final 4...
Dan, Dani, Ian, Shane

Dani is the new HOH

I'm not sure who's up. Ian being one of them should be a foregone conclusion. But who he's up against should be interesting. If he's up against Shane with Dan as the deciding vote, I think Ian might stand a chance. Dan won't want to keep the two lovebirds around in the final three with him, when has the chance to take two people with no real bond to one another (Ian and Dani) that are both loyal to him.

If Shane is the deciding vote.... ehh. Who knows? He hasn't shown himself to be anything more than a mildly (at best) intelligent prettyboy. He might just vote out whoever Dani asks him to while batting her eyelashes at him. In which case, Ian would go.

But then, I don't even know about the POV, either.

Well if that's a case then there is a good chance on Shane going out.
If Dani Puts up Dan and Ian, and one of them win the POV, good bye Shane. If Dani Puts up Shane and someone else and Shane does not win POV, good bye Shane. Either way Shane needs to win POV or he is gone (unless Ian has a change of heart about his final 2 deal with Dan)

If it ends up being Dan and Shane and Ian is the deciding vote, the only way I could see Shane staying is if he tells Ian everything about how Dan was planning on voting him out before Joe. I could see Shane fighting to stay against Dan, unlike that loser Jenn. I mean seriously, you had a BIG opportunity to do something but you failed miserably.

What the heck is Julie doing here? Didnt expect to see her tonight.

I pretty much wanted anyone but Jen to win veto

I'm kind of unclear about why [blackout]Jenn didn't just throw Dan under the bus. She seemed pissed about him dodging the bullet, but then she didn't say a word to Ian about Dan planning to blindside him last week.[/blackout]

I'm kind of unclear about why [blackout]Jenn didn't just throw Dan under the bus. She seemed pissed about him dodging the bullet, but then she didn't say a word to Ian about Dan planning to blindside him last week.[/blackout]
Increidbly stupid on her part and even worse on anyone that doesnt do that in this final week. Really Dan needs [blackout]to win veto if he has any chance to make it to F3, but witht he way these idiots are proceeding, they will take him along with them[/blackout]

If the final two is [blackout]Shane/Dani[/blackout], I'll be disgusted.

Why? Both have played tremendous games. Dan more so than Dani, but don't sell Dani short. She has in many ways been Dan's partner in crime and has done an admirable job. Dan couldn't have done it alone. Look at how a bad choice of core ally killed Boogie.

If Ian, Dan and Danielle make it to F3, all have the most compelling arguments for why they should win. Shane's a nice guy but I dont think he's had as much game as those 3.

Why? Both have played tremendous games. Dan more so than Dani, but don't sell Dani short. She has in many ways been Dan's partner in crime and has done an admirable job. Dan couldn't have done it alone. Look at how a bad choice of core ally killed Boogie.

If Ian, Dan and Danielle make it to F3, all have the most compelling arguments for why they should win. Shane's a nice guy but I dont think he's had as much game as those 3.

Agree....any of those 3 would be fine with me, all played excellent games. Shane rode the coattail of many....

I want Ian or Dan to win. Shane I don't care either way, and I would be furious if Danielle won somehow. That "date" segment last night was revolting.

Dan's "coach mode" is annoying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"