Big Brother 14

I give Ian props for now, but this thing is going to blow up on him eventually.

DXwCs.gif

My hate for Ian is so large it's hard to contain.
He's my favorite player in the game. I hope he wins it

Yeah I am sure they won't show any of the....

bullying and childish name calling that Frank and Booger are doing. I used to like Booger but after this season I don't want to ever see him come back.

Recently he made a comment about going to Michigan and ****ing Dan's wife if he leaves the house this week. As bad as this is, this is what really disgusts me

"Boogie mentions that the Diary got a real kick out of his comment about going to Michigan to F*** Dan’s wife."

Honestly?? If they screw over Shane again and somehow keep Booger safe (a la coup d'etat), I am no longer watching the rest of the season.

Boogie is awful without Will. Will carried him in BB2. Will carried him in All Stars and then gave him a win (more or less voting himself out). Boogie is showing just how bad he is at the game this time around.

I actually think Boogie's been playing a good game so far but his reputation precedes him

He's too reliant on one very dumb player who he can't control. He is trying to be Will to Frank's Boogie. The reason Boogie and Frank are in hot water isn't because of his reputation. It is because Frank is irrationally paranoid about Dan and that led to him talking **** on his allies (which caused all the drama that led to their nomination to begin with). In Frank and Boogie's witch hunt, Frank just badgered people until they told him what they wanted to hear. Boogie needs to be able to control that person if his whole game is going to rely on one ally. He can't control Frank and that is why his game is so bad.

The House were idiots when they had the chance to get Boogie out the VERY FIRST chance they had....that whole, "The coaches need to stick together" was stupid. These idiots are going to vote each other off.....and a "floater" is going to win this damn game...

The annoying thing about Boogie is that, in his mind, anything goes as long as it works out in his favor. But just as soon as someone else uses similar tactics against him, he throws a fit.

He's an overgrown child.

Jo calling other people stupid is amazing considering she is throwing a temper tantrum and THREATENING the people that she needs to keep her in the house.

I gotta admit, I'm loving Ian. I love that his innocent demeanor is hiding a mastermind. He needs to learn to win challenges though, because no one will want to go to the finals with him.

She's dumb. Literally just one thing she needed to do to breeze through this week: Sit down and shut up (basically what she's done for the past month and a half) and she can't even do that.

I gotta admit, I'm loving Ian. I love that his innocent demeanor is hiding a mastermind. He needs to learn to win challenges though, because no one will want to go to the finals with him.
Thats why I said he's my favrite player

Jo calling other people stupid is amazing considering she is throwing a temper tantrum and THREATENING the people that she needs to keep her in the house.
You mean Jen?

WTF is with Frank's obsession with Dan?

Well, one thing I would do as Frank, I would lay off the ..... "you need to watch who you put up...." blah...blah...blah.....****, just use the POV and be humble. Shut his mouth....I hope blondie goes....she annoys the hell out of me.

Ian, I thought you had my back.....I was so sad, as I kissed up another guy, while leading you on. I'm so said you don't have my back....what a *****.

Everyone's going to know that Frank voted to evict Joe, what an idiot.....go with the flow right now dude....

Last edited:
FRANK, shut the hell up....

Well, one thing I would do as Frank, I would lay off the ..... "you need to watch who you put up...." blah...blah...blah.....****, just use the POV and be humble. Shut his mouth....I hope blondie goes....she annoys the hell out of me.

Ian, I thought you had my back.....I was so sad, as I kissed up another guy, while leading you on. I'm so said you don't have my back....what a *****.

Everyone's going to know that Frank voted to evict Joe, what an idiot.....go with the flow right now dude....

Frank is a total moron. He is assuring right now that he cannot win the game. Of course, having a rabid dog with no one to hold the leash makes him all the more dangerous. He could cause some good drama before he eventually loses and gets his ass booted.

Is Ashley high?

Possibly. Reports from the feeds indicate that she may have been given some pretty strong pain medication for her back spasms, which indicates why she was so loopy at times and so normal at others.

exactly what I was thinking. I bet Grodner gives him HoH

Like, literally walks out and hands it to him.

I'm not sure why Ian chose the nominees he chose, though... why not put Jenn up? I'm sure she's pissed off enough people over the last few days to get booted. Maybe to leave Frank with no possible allies?

They seemed to cut a deal during the commercial. Not that it will matter, HOH will be very slanted for Frank. I personally think that Ian should've tried to backdoor Frank. If he had more time to think (rather than an instant nomination) he probably would have.

Yeah, the quick turn over screwed up any kind of deal making....

Dan needs to step it up in the HOH...he's looking like an old man.

Am I reading correctly that [blackout]Frank[/blackout] won the HOH? Ugh.... there's got to be some sort of rigging going on here. No one wins this much...

That's gotta be a BB record for surviving evictions. I'm rooting for Frank so hard and am so confused by the hate for him. He seriously hasn't screwed anyone in the house and keeps getting nominated. But this is my first season. So maybe an honest game isn't appreciated by the regular fans. I was for Ian in the beginning but the backstabbing totally got me against him. I hope Frank puts him up.

Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if there were more than 4 shamrocks in Frank's pit to ensure he'd win with everyone else getting no more than 2.

That's gotta be a BB record for surviving evictions. I'm rooting for Frank so hard and am so confused by the hate for him. He seriously hasn't screwed anyone in the house and keeps getting nominated. But this is my first season. So maybe an honest game isn't appreciated by the regular fans. I was for Ian in the beginning but the backstabbing totally got me against him. I hope Frank puts him up.
Frank is one of the most vile person in the house. I hink teaming up with Boogie changed him bc he seemed like a decent guy at first but then got morphed bc of Chilltown. He is so obnoxious and arrogant now and a fun person to watch

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"