The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman Casting Thread [Merged x6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alba to me makes a good batgirl!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, Linsay Lohan would be better as Barbra Gordon. :p

yeah, but her boobs are too huge!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yeah, they might outclass the ones of the other leading actresses, and we can't be having that. :p

Still though, Kate Beckinsale must play Catwoman. :)

Kate Beckinsale for Talia

Angelina Jolie for Seline Kyle/Catwoman

Angelina Jolie already played Lara Croft. I don't want her to be part of the Batman franchise. Also those pouty lips would completely destroy any credability of Batman not knowing Catwoman is Selina Kyle. "Hey Selina, why do you and Catwoman both have pouty lips?" "Uh... We have the same plastic surgeon?" lol I'm not trying to imply her lips aren't real BTW. But really, unless Catwoman conceals her mouth, Angelina just doesn't work as Catwoman. The dual identity would probably be even less buyable than Halle Berry's dual identety in CINO.

Kate Beckinsale for Talia

Angelina Jolie for Seline Kyle/Catwoman
:mad: :mad: :mad:

jolie NOT for catwoman.

someone hot please. :)

JUDE LAW FOR RIDDLER!

Yes, not Jolie. And why save Beckinsale for Talia if there's no garuntee that she'll ever even show up? They're already doing Ra's Al Ghul, so unless they plan on bringing him back I think Talia is probably out of the picture (it's a shame, she could have made a very good leading female in Begins).

Kate Beckinsale for Catwoman. :batman:

Originally posted by Timstuff
Yes, not Jolie. And why save Beckinsale for Talia if there's no garuntee that she'll ever even show up? They're already doing Ra's Al Ghul, so unless they plan on bringing him back I think Talia is probably out of the picture (it's a shame, she could have made a very good leading female in Begins).
:

You never know.......

She's been my pick for Catwoman ever since she did Entrapment. I mean the only thing missing from that movie was the mask and the whip, and while they're at it, they should have just changed the Connery character's name to Commisioner Gordon, because he'd be great for that also.

69448.jpg

flamenco.jpg

KateImage2.jpg

She's perfect for Catwoman. She's got the looks, and she's good at doing action roles. She definately has what it takes, and I think they'd be crazy not to use her for the role.

Originally posted by Matis17
In what backwards universe would Jennifer Aniston make a good Catwoman? Explain.

LMFAO...
That was beautiful

Originally posted by Metamorpho1977
She's been my pick for Catwoman ever since she did Entrapment. I mean the only thing missing from that movie was the mask and the whip.
:up:

I love Kate

I don't care what Bat female chacater she plays if she agree do it.

BECKINSALE DAMMIT sign her Nolan!!!!!!!!!!

In what backwards universe would Jennifer Aniston make a good Catwoman? Explain.

Why would she not make a good Catwoman is really the question. I'm tired of all the typical cast choices and I like to be different. I really can't see why she wouldn't make a good one. The woman can act, she's around the same age as Bale, I don't see why you think it's so wrong. I'm not saying she is the only choice either.. I'm just saying she is just as good as the others mentioned.

In what backwards universe would Jennifer Aniston make a good Catwoman?

I'm glad you like resorting to making me look like an idiot.

Kate would ROCK as Catwoman! She's hot, and not Halle Berry, so that's all I'm really looking for in a Catwoman actress.

Alba's already playing Sue Storm in Fantastic 4, which will be competing head to head with Batman Begins. I don't think she's a possibility. Kate Beckinsale would be an awesome choice though.

Originally posted by Timstuff
Alba's already playing Sue Storm in Fantastic 4, which will be competing head to head with Batman Begins. I don't think she's a possibility. Kate Beckinsale would be an awesome choice though.

halle played storm and catwoman.

Yeah, and we all know how Catwoman turned out. :p

I don't want history to repeat itself. Halle Berry played Storm in Marvel and Fox's X-Men, then went on to be Catwoman, and she sucked. Alba is playing Sue Storm in Marvel and Fox's Fantastic 4, and so if she plays Catwoman we'd be recreating the exact same scenario that spawned CINO. I don't want this to happen. :p

I might be coming across as superstitiouse, but I think it'd be more than just coincidence... It'd be a curse.

Beckinsale all the way.

Please don't flame me, but remmeber Nolan/Goyer speaking about collapsing charcters?

Originally, in realtion to sequels, i thoiugh
Falcone could become the Penguin

But has anyone considered, bearing in mind what Goyer said about characters becoming other characters, that Rachel (Katie Holmes - she's the same height as Pfieffer, and similar facially, also fits the the profile of the comic book Selina Kyle) could become Catwoman (a kind of high class theif, following a tranformation - she IS a DA after all, and could be in the line of fire)

this would prevent the James Bond-ian new woman in each episode feel, and create a more dynamic overall story (trilogy?) with each charcater having an arc. Also, perhaps as catwoman seh'll
get revenge on the screcrow

Like i say, please dont flame, just ideas based on Goyers quotes

^If not true, definatley Catherine Zeta for CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS