EVERYTHING Black Panther - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the MARVEL Comic Book
B l a c k P a n t h e r
C h I w e t e l E j I o f o r

Westley Snipes Peter Mensa Kerry Washington Djimon Hounsou with Denzel Washington and Christoph Waltz as Klaw​

From the Studio that brought you the “Iron Man Trilogy”, “Guardians of the Galaxy” and “Marvel’s The Avengers I & II”​

KInda cool right? Was kinda bored lol. With realistic release date and all lol.

I will repost this; this would be an amazing cast. Some updates on it to.

Last edited:
Based on the MARVEL Comic Book

B l a c k P a n t h e r
C h I w e t e l E j I o f o r

Westley Snipes Peter Mensa Kerry Washington Djimon Hounsou Denzel Washington Christoph Waltz

From the Studio that brought you the “Iron Man Trilogy”, “Guardians of the Galaxy” and “Marvel’s The Avengers I & II”

KInda cool right? Was kinda bored lol. With realistic release date and all lol.

*stamp of approval*

That is cool...

makes me want to make a trailer...

Yeah, I think Snipes deserves to be back in a Marvel flick somewhere.

It would be cool if Marvel did a Midnight Sons movie with Snipes back as Blade but I doubt that will happen.

I wonder if Marvel would take a chance and hire Weley like they did with RDJ given Snipes rep. They might think hiring snipes might backfire on them like Howard and Rouke.

Rourke had done a ton of research on his character, down to the fact that his tattoos actually meant something. There is a lot of character scenes that involved his character that were cut from the film...he wasnt too happy about that.

Thanks.

I see why Rourke might have been pissed. I wonder if those cut scenes might have made the film better.

Rourke had done a ton of research on his character, down to the fact that his tattoos actually meant something. There is a lot of character scenes that involved his character that were cut from the film...he wasnt too happy about that.

I wonder how much of it is him being a diva vs. them messing up his character. I don't have Iron Man 2 on DVD or Blu-ray, so I haven't seen the deleted scenes.

Chadwick Boseman is the perfect kind of actor for a role like BP. Young, handsome, up-and-coming actor. Like Chris Hemsworth

I just watched the Spill Review for 42 and I thought actually Chadwick Boseman looks perfect for T'challa, I wonder if anyone has suggested him and then I see this.

He looks the right age and has the right look imo. I haven't seen him in anything but Persons Unknown really so I can't speak much of his acting ability but I would be more than happy if they chose him.

I wonder how much of it is him being a diva vs. them messing up his character. I don't have Iron Man 2 on DVD or Blu-ray, so I haven't seen the deleted scenes.

I do know that he has a habit of being diva-ish...and I am not sure that the deleted scenes are on the DVDs or Blu-rays...I remember reading he was upset because they reduced his character from complex character to typical villain.

and Terrence Howard's situation is a little more than we believe:
On being replaced, Howard stated, "There was no explanation, apparently the contracts that we write and sign aren't worth the paper that they're printed on sometimes. Promises aren't kept, and good faith negotiations aren't always held up." Entertainment Weekly stated Favreau did not enjoy working with Howard, often re-shooting and cutting his scenes; Howard's publicist said he had a good experience playing the part, while Marvel chose not to comment. As Favreau and Theroux chose to reduce the role, Marvel came to Howard to discuss lowering his salary – Howard was the first actor hired in Iron Man and was paid the largest salary. The publication stated they were unsure whether Howard's representatives left the project first or if Marvel chose to stop negotiating

Right, an unannounced movie is going to start shooting next year for, what, a 2016 release? lol. :whatever:

This is about the stupidest thing he's ever "leaked". You would think he'd stop trying to release BP scoops when he's already been wrong before about it.

El Mayimbe guessing again.

Marvel probably has Black Panther in devoplement as in reading scripts and taking pitches but I doubt they have anything solid to film next year especially as Marvel announces their movies in atleast a year or two in advance.

People need to stop paying attention to this El Mayimbe guy. Even if they're laughing at him he's still getting the last laugh getting all this notoriety. I blame this on Darthphere.

Eh, it's all a bit of fun. I mean that's why we're here isn't it? To gossip.

The hype is one big mother's club except we talk about cool things instead.

I hope he's right though, a Black Panther film would be cool.

Who said you could have fun in here? It's all super cereal up in this bad boy. You get that fun stuff outta here before you corrupt the children!

Guys remember, his name is Eh Maybe and not Eh Wrong for a reason. It's like people think everything he says is wrong. It's okay if you don't believe him in this instance, but it shouldn't be because he's El Mayimbe.

I used to think the same thing until he started posting "scoops" everyday that were obvious ******** and were even being clowned on by people involved. Like this Black Panther thing obviously makes no sense.

I used to think the same thing until he started posting "scoops" everyday that were obvious ******** and were even being clowned on by people involved. Like this Black Panther thing obviously makes no sense.
Why doesn't it make sense? Next year could mean December of next year. Comic-Con is coming up, no reason Marvel couldn't announce any 2016 movies there.

Black Panther rumors have been increasing as of late so I won't write this off until it's proven to be wrong.

Because Hollywod hates secrets. The minute Black Panther shows up on an official production schedule it would be all over the trades. Think about GOTG...moves are being made and we hear about it.
There was an interview a few weeks about with Feige and no mention of BP...Strange is mentioned, Ms Marvel...

Why doesn't it make sense? Next year could mean December of next year. Comic-Con is coming up, no reason Marvel couldn't announce any 2016 movies there.

Black Panther rumors have been increasing as of late so I won't write this off until it's proven to be wrong.
No way an unannounced movie would start shooting next year, especially for a 2016 release. Yeah it could be December, but that's giving way too much credit. There's a 95% chance that this is BS. And like I said, he's been wrong about BP being made before already.

El Mayimbe is the punch line in Marvel's office parties.

You guys can believe what you want. I, however, will wait for proof before declaring this BS.

That's the thing, he's never going to give proof. :whatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"