EVERYTHING Black Panther - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys can believe what you want. I, however, will wait for proof before declaring this BS.

So instead of demanding proof to believe something, you believe any random thing until someone comes along with proof against it that you will accept? That's kind of getting the order of operation wrong.

To reiterate: how about we insist on the rumor-mongers providing proof, for a change? They are the ones making the claims, they should have to back them up.

Last edited:
Wasn't he the one that had the Internet on fire last year saying Marvel was going to announce a BP movie at last years comic con?

Wasn't he the one that had the Internet on fire last year saying Marvel was going to announce a BP movie at last years comic con?

Yep, then a couple of weeks later Marvel announced GotG.

Heard from a source NASA in contact with sex-crazed amazonian women on surface of Venus and the moon is made of cheese. Don't believe the government, they're covering it up.

Last edited:
So instead of demanding proof to believe something, you believe any random thing until someone comes along with proof against it that you will accept? That's kind of getting the order of operation wrong.
I didn't say I believe it, I just don't automatically disbelieve it. Also as far as I'm concerned there is no order of operation considering there's no proof that he's wrong or right .

To reiterate: how about we insist on the rumor-mongers providing proof, for a change? They are the ones making the claims, they should have to back them up
How about you do whatever you want? I'm only speaking for myself.

Meh, I see this as Mayimbe probably betting on something happening at CC to go with his story so he can pull a "told you so!"...

Maybe he does have a grid with BP on it. Maybe there is life on other planets. Maybe I will get that threesome with Kristen Bell and Mila Kunis. :-)awesome::csad:)

One thing's for sure....Any BP film that starts filming WHENEVER I'll be jumping with joy. :o

With the recent rumors about possible SA scouting, I had to repost this :D
Sun City, South Africa:
travel-blog-magazine-2478_3.jpg

palace-of-lost-city600.jpg

Wakandan palace ;)

That place is just perfect. You already have a place to put the vibranium mound, and plenty of spots on that map of Wakanda that was in the Jungle Action comics.
wakanda1.png

That place is just perfect. You already have a place to put the vibranium mound, and plenty of spots on that map of Wakanda that was in the Jungle Action comics.

I'll be submitting my location scout application to Marvel shortly ;) :D

Wow great find Endeaver! I hope Marvel's watching!

Hahahaha. :D

*checks wallet*

Yeah. :o

I'm disappointed that Marvel hasn't announced a BP movie yet. I think he would be perfect for Phase III, since he's an Avenger, and it's about time that they have a superhero movie starring the first black superhero who wasn't a sidekick but a major player. There is still time for Marvel to change their mind, though.

I understand that a major black superhero movie is risky but no more risky than GotG which would have a bigger budget and Ant-Man which is a sillier premise.

Eh, I disagree. The biggest risk in GotG is audience apathy. With Black Panther, you have a much greater risk of active audience antipathy.

Eh, I disagree. The biggest risk in GotG is audience apathy. With Black Panther, you have a much greater risk of active audience antipathy.

I don't understand how you would reach this conclusion re: Black Panther. IMO the movie that has the biggest risk is Ant-Man. He doesn't have a good origin, and his greatest claim to fame in the Marvel Universe is his creation of Ultron, even though he was one of the founders of Avengers. I don't understand why Marvel Studios would waste a slot in Phase III for Ant-Man, quite frankly.

I don't understand how you would reach this conclusion re: Black Panther. IMO the movie that has the biggest risk is Ant-Man. He doesn't have a good origin, and his greatest claim to fame in the Marvel Universe is his creation of Ultron, even though he was one of the founders of Avengers. I don't understand why Marvel Studios would waste a slot in Phase III for Ant-Man, quite frankly.

I'll tell you why; Edgar Wright. With Wright as director Ant-Man has the possibility of being imo the best or one of the best Marvel Studios films. If it were some random director I would prob agree and say dont waste the slot; but with Wright this has the chance to achieve greatness.

That's tangential, actually. The worst that will happen with either Ant-Man or GotG is that audiences will go "meh, this is silly". With Black Panther, you run the risk of *offending* audiences, leading to actual legitimate outcries and bad PR.

That's tangential, actually. The worst that will happen with either Ant-Man or GotG is that audiences will go "meh, this is silly". With Black Panther, you run the risk of *offending* audiences, leading to actual legitimate outcries and bad PR.

Why would audiences be offended by Black Panther?

Also, Mayimbe tweeted this yesterday.

Who cares about Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver?! Like really?! Black Panther should be getting all the attention.

Why isn't BP in the Avengers already? He's more Avenger than the Hulk

"Who cares about Mayimbe?!"

Hope someone tweeted that to him.

And I'm more excited about the Maximoffs being in the film than BP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"