Fantastic Four reborn! - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are starting to shoot in June, 2013 for a 2015 release date?.....wow, that's different than before.

Now I am reading that GUARDIANS starts shooting in June - maybe some one got the two mixed up and FF is still set to start in the fall...

Now I am reading that GUARDIANS starts shooting in June - maybe some one got the two mixed up and FF is still set to start in the fall...
Right. GOTG in June, FF in the fall. I don't think that's changed.

They are starting to shoot in June, 2013 for a 2015 release date?.....wow, that's different than before.

I'm not surprised they're shooting earlier. I would bet money Fox doesn't want to pay through the nose if they start filming later. If they do start shooting in June, they'll be done by fall. The film will have over a year in post-production, and Fox won't have to pay extra to get the effects done. They get the film done on time and within budget.

It also gives them time to properly post-convert the pic into 3D if they desire.

Right. GOTG in June, FF in the fall. I don't think that's changed.

Uh, that news came straight from PD Weekly. I'd say they're right, and that Fox is locking in the cast right now.

Kyle Chandler
Jessica Chastain
Dave Franco
Nick Offerman
Jean DuJardin

Reed Richards As Rafe Spall
rafe-spall----wi12-12.jpg

Ben Grimm as Jeffrey Dean Morgan
jeffrey-dean-morgan-charity-drive.jpg

Sue Storm as Alice Eve
60300559055ae865d076de30be780c43.jpg

Johnny Storm as Matt Barr
21cec91d9ea5d85b8a6b9c2697b25a16.jpg

Victor Von Doom as Luke Evans
luke-evans_196x0.jpg

Robert Knepper as Molecule Man
6c53a478b32fa6c2ee0018fce64aaf9b_jpg_195x289_upscale_q90.jpg

Last edited:
So the characters are playing the actors? And that's not Emily Blunt...

Emily Blunt??????

I'm not sure that some of you have actually read or even seen a picture of Sue Storm....lol

I wonder if this reboot will actually have a (good) plot, something that the 2005 didn't have.

I wonder if this reboot will actually have a (good) plot, something that the 2005 didn't have.

I'm assuming that you are talking about the 2004 movie, and you could throw in the 2007 sequel.

I think a better plot is on everyone's wishlist...

I'm assuming that you are talking about the 2004 movie, and you could throw in the 2007 sequel.

I think a better plot is on everyone's wishlist...
Fantastic Four came out in 2005.

So the characters are playing the actors? And that's not Emily Blunt...

sorry, I'd put Emily but thought well and prefer to Alice, I forgot to change hahaha

Speaking as someone who liked the 2005 film, I am hoping for a better plot as well, in all honesty. Also, am I the only one digging the idea of Jeffery Dean Morgan as Ben?

I really hope they get a competent director with a vision who has more experience than directing a film called "Barber Shop".

His name is Josh Trank.

You guys are starting to spam now.

my full fan cast:woot:

Reed Richards - Jon Hamm
jon-hamm1.jpeg

Sue Storm - Rachael McAdams
pink-and-blonde-hair-rachel-mcadams_large.jpg

Johnny Storm - Hunter Parrish
tumblr_madntxpmrL1rguujzo1_500.png

Ben Grimm - Jefferey Dean Morgan
tumblr_m1o1iwRTI51qg3nv4o1_500.jpg

I like the actors for Reed and Johnny Storm...the others, meh. I'm just not a big fan of Rachel McAdams for Sue....can't really put my finger on it. She did fine with action in "Red Eye" so I'm not sure what it is, maybe it was her "so-so" work in the Sherlock Holmes movies. I don't know...

Not sure we could be so lucky to get Jon Hamm as Reed Richards. He's a fantastic actor, but I'm seeing more "Hunky Nerd" than "Dorky Nerd" and Reed should be handsome but dorky as hell. Jon is too suave to even pretend to be nerdy.

Now, get that Patrick Wilson guy and we're talking. :up:

Not sure we could be so lucky to get Jon Hamm as Reed Richards. He's a fantastic actor, but I'm seeing more "Hunky Nerd" than "Dorky Nerd" and Reed should be handsome but dorky as hell. Jon is too suave to even pretend to be nerdy.

Now, get that Patrick Wilson guy and we're talking. :up:

Really - I can not recall Reed EVER being "dorky" so lets not start it here - he needs to be the confident scientist he's always been, nothing "nerdy" about him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"