Person Of Interest - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I love Grace. I'm interested to see how it factors into everything. Maybe we finally get to see his accident or him faking his death?

It's not getting cancelled any time soon. Four big names attached to the show: Jonathan Nolan, JJ Abrams (his name is still on what I've seen though I don't believe he's done much after the pilot), Jim Caviezel and Michael Emerson. When you're a show that has the writer of The Dark Knight, Jesus, Ben Linus and produced by JJ Abrams, it's hard to get canceled.

That and the fact it's one of the networks highest rated dramas.

Yes, in your face media. Start respecting this show and let go of all your crappy little pet shows no one watches or cares about!

Let it go, Vile.

Honestly I don't even understand why you're still complaining out this. Shows aren't kept on the air with media coverage, they're kept on the air with viewers, for which POI has plenty. I mean, NCIS has been on, what, 30 years now? No one writing for TV Guide or anything like that cares about NCIS when they can devote their time to putting the word out there about more niche stuff that doesn't have as many viewers (which aren't always the terrible ones-- I mean, did you really see anyone in the media trying to save Animal Practice, Mob Doctor or Do No Harm? Nope) as opposed to shows that get 10 million viewers just for being on CBS. :o

At a certain point, you're just complaining for the sake of complaining. The lack of media coverage obviously isn't hurting the show at this point.

Last edited:
How about some Person of Interest scoop? Like, will there be any more Zoe this season? – Shawn
There is still no news on the Zoe front, with Paige Turco busy off shooting her CW pilot. Instead, I can A) remind that Sarah Shahi is due back as the similarly kick-ass Shaw on April 4, and 2) reveal hat the just-renewed CBS drama will introduce in its Season 2 finale (airing May 9) the recurring character of Mrs. Penn, a powerful, intelligent and wry 50something femme who never flinches in the face of danger.

http://tvline.com/2013/03/28/scandal-greys-anatomy-person-interest-spoilers/

I just caught the last ep, old Lou was a fun character and Finch's insistence from the start that he was not a bad guy made me wonder if it was a hint to Finch's past and his father.

The head of H.R is one ruthless SOB, I was surprised when he just gunned the cop and lawyer down like it was nothing.

Always good to see Leon. :D

Person of Interest - 2x18 'Trojan Horse' Promo #2
[YT]Dy_FemwEmNQ[/YT]

Elias AND Shaw? This is going to be awesome! :D :D :D :D

Let it go, Vile.

Honestly I don't even understand why you're still complaining out this. Shows aren't kept on the air with media coverage, they're kept on the air with viewers, for which POI has plenty. I mean, NCIS has been on, what, 30 years now? No one writing for TV Guide or anything like that cares about NCIS when they can devote their time to putting the word out there about more niche stuff that doesn't have as many viewers (which aren't always the terrible ones-- I mean, did you really see anyone in the media trying to save Animal Practice, Mob Doctor or Do No Harm? Nope) as opposed to shows that get 10 million viewers just for being on CBS. :o

At a certain point, you're just complaining for the sake of complaining. The lack of media coverage obviously isn't hurting the show at this point.
I don't think it is their job to promote niche shows no one watches.

I'd simply like bigger outlets to give the show the respect it deserves. IMHO, when 24 was big everyone was talking about it and it got a **** ton of coverage. It became a prestige show.

I don't think it is their job to promote niche shows no one watches.

I'd simply like bigger outlets to give the show the respect it deserves. IMHO, when 24 was big everyone was talking about it and it got a **** ton of coverage. It became a prestige show.
Different era, different coverage. Back then, there just weren't as many quality cable shows so they could focus more on the network shows. Now there are so many channels with good shows and so many more outlets that everything is really scattered coverage-wise. Websites can choose which shows to cover based on what type of page viewers they want to attract.

Holy ****! So many twists, turns, revelations and bombshells dropped in this episode! Plot threads and character arcs are starting to cross over.

Awesome episode.

That was great! I loved seeing Greer walk behind Finch and Reese at the end. They just missed each other. Fantastic episode and I'm interested to see Shaw and Root later.

They've gotta make Shahi a regular next season. :up:

They've gotta make Shahi a regular next season. :up:
Seems like her and Finch have a common enemy now and they both want her to pay, although in very different ways. Really loved Finch's reaction to Bear not warning him or even attacking Shaw when she came and went like she belonged there.

Sucks that Beecher couldn't be save but it does make the whole conspiracy that much more personal for Fusco and Carter. Makes you really wonder what Elias is up to and his connection to HR and now possibly the intelligence spying ring.

A crazy theory, but hear me out...what if Root gets Shaw on her side? With what happened earlier this season, Root could easily persuade Shaw into thinking the same views as hers.

I wonder if we'll have Greer's organization and HR's plot both in the Season finale. Or will HR's plot wrap up next season? Either way, it's very interesting. But Greer is the one my focus is on for now as obviously he poses the largest threat to the machine, Finch, Reese and Bear.

Also, I LOVED Bear's attack when the security guards come and find him. That was awesome.

A crazy theory, but hear me out...what if Root gets Shaw on her side? With what happened earlier this season, Root could easily persuade Shaw into thinking the same views as hers.

That would really be interesting... Root would be the anti-Finch and Shaw would be the anti-Reese.

I wonder if we'll have Greer's organization and HR's plot both in the Season finale. Or will HR's plot wrap up next season? Either way, it's very interesting. But Greer is the one my focus is on for now as obviously he poses the largest threat to the machine, Finch, Reese and Bear.

Also, I LOVED Bear's attack when the security guards come and find him. That was awesome.
I'm real interested in who or what he's working for since the Chinese now seem to only be a bit player and someone else is getting the stolen information and behind the cyber attack.

I'm real interested in who or what he's working for since the Chinese now seem to only be a bit player and someone else is getting the stolen information and behind the cyber attack.

Possibly Root? It's going to have to be a reveal and it's likely someone we know so perhaps it's a play by Root to gain control of the machine by manipulating Greer? Perhaps she's placed herself in a position where there is no way to lose by manipulating all sides and she does gain control of the machine in the finale.

LMAO at Finch calling Bear a traitor.

Tragic end for Beacher who was actually a good guy. The new HR is pretty ruthless killing his own Godson (which I would have never guessed). What a reveal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"