Person Of Interest - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really shaping up to be a heck of a season finale. Fusco tangling with HR and Carter helping him get out of the jam. Virus looks to finally be taking a serious toll on The Machine, leaving Finch looking a tad worried. It'll be interesting to see the consequences of the virus and who they have to work with to keep The Machine going.

Looks like Shaw is coming back next episode to help Reese out of a jam and Finch may be having to turn to Root for help with the virus.

Trippy episode for me only because CBS was acting fuzzy all night so to top off the Machine actually being weird during tonight's episode, the episode itself along with the commercial breaks were acting weird and jumping, then stopping and etc, lol.

BUT...the parts I was able to see, and I enjoyed it. Was hoping for an episode with more Fusco and I certainly got that. Nice to see into his past and Carter finally helping him out, although this idea of Carter not wanting to help her partner out for the longest was very much confusing as it's not like she's been perfect this season at all.

The last two episodes are going to be stellar and knowing that Elias had helped them with their HR problem...who knows what Elias will want in return.

Unusual episode, Reese chauffeuring around a man that was dieing so he could take his revenge on his murderer was pretty neat.

Loved the Fusco back story, he's a great character. I also loved the scene with Carter walking out of the precinct with Bear and his muddy paw prints, nice way of letting us know exactly what she had done for Fusco.

Root and Shaw in next weeks ep! :hyper: :hrt:

Really good episode that added background to Fusco, something we hadn't seen yet. I like how it connected to the 1st episode of the show, as Still was one of the dirty cops John took down. At first I was thinking Bear went with Shaw somehow, until the final scene with Carter's muddy shoes and Bear by her side. Carter's black and white world has gotten more gray as the show progressed.

I enjoyed Reese's story this week with the doctor. I thought we would see the daughter reacting to his death, but we didn't need to.

Elias assisting the team was cool, still funny to me. :funny:

Like how the Machine glitched occasionally.

That might just have been my favourite episode of the show. However, my recordingc ut off. Can someone tell me if I caught the whole thing or tell me what happened after this part?

[BLACKOUT]Reese picks up the phone "Can you hear me?" and then Root takes Finch off somewhere.[/BLACKOUT]

Then there was a commercial break and it shut off during it. Did I miss anything or just credits?

That was an intense episode. The finale is shaping up quite well.

Wow that was one hell of an episode oh my Finch you arrogant bastard.

Oh my...

Dis-Gon-B-Gud.gif

That might just have been my favourite episode of the show. However, my recordingc ut off. Can someone tell me if I caught the whole thing or tell me what happened after this part?

[BLACKOUT]Reese picks up the phone "Can you hear me?" and then Root takes Finch off somewhere.[/BLACKOUT]

Then there was a commercial break and it shut off during it. Did I miss anything or just credits?
That was about it, except for a preview of the season finale.

Really loved this episode due to all the twists and turns and the filling out of Finch's backstory.

I had a feeling that Finch would be behind both the Machine and the virus due to them mentioning his name back when the virus was originally planted. Seeing Shaw and Reese become a team to track down Finch/Root was nice to see. Also, I knew Finch would find a way to give Reese a way to get what Root heard so he could continue tracking them since he doesn't trust Root at all. As for Carter, I knew that new partner for tonight's episode would do her in somehow. Looks like he was prepared to shoot her in the back but her shooting someone else allowed them to peg her as a potential dirty cop.

For the finale, I hope they bring in some combination of Leon, Zoe, and/or Elias to [BLACKOUT]join in the race for control of the Machine.[/BLACKOUT]

Really loved last nights episode,imo Amy Ackers stole the show,her and Finch's scene in the office of ''Ernest Thornhill'' was one of the best scenes in season 2, Amy sold the hell out of that scene.

Amy Acker is a hacker, coincidence ?
I wasn't a fan of the show but the stuff with The Machine made me interested in the show.

Those are nice!

Last nights episode was brilliant... I really like the way TPTB have sent the opening title sequence on the fritz with the virus.

VERY nice, Phantasm... your work?... if so, an EXCELLENT job... :up: :up:

Greer aka "Fredricks" is such a great character. I love the theme Ramin Djawadi gave him. It's ominous, and foreboding as hell.

The machine went full sci fi, Amy Acker was brilliant. I think the plan was to set Carter up all along, they probably didn't want to drop another NYPD body so soon after Beecher and the other 2.

"Can you hear me?"

Did anyone else think of HAL?

After Amy's performane I kinda now do want to see the Machine get set free.

corrupt1.jpg

when decoded

The principles of surgery: as they relate to wounds, ulcers, fistule By John Bell
part of the skull The insulated piece consisted of the upper
and back part of the right and left parietal bones It extended
from the lambdoid suture behind to within two inches of the
coronal suture before The sagittal suture was seen to run along
the middle this caries which measured transversely five inches
and longitudinally three inches and a half A great part of the
external table of the loose bone had mouldered away and the dura
mater was seen through the trepan hole and through many ulcerations
in the skullcovered with pale unhealthy granulations The edges of
the scalp were swollen livid and painful and the discharge of pus
was profuse of a dark colour and very foetid The insulated piece
of bone was immersed in matter blackened on its surface and
incrusted with the discharge I could easily

this book has popped up on more than one occation after the virus was inserted, so im guessing the machine knows its hurt and is trying to find source material on how to deal with its situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"