RoboCop Reboot - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I don't like the new rob cop look. I say he should still be Silver because it looked cool. His new look looks like Dredd and maybe its why they are kinda delaying Robo Cop

Set pics...
0da716542b4a11e2a58222000a1faf0b_7.jpg

016b5be22b3c11e2a64f22000a1f968e_7.jpg

d66d4ff42aeb11e2a2fe22000a1de752_7.jpg

These pictures of Omnicorp remind me of an airport, all it lacks are some small planes

iuwrP.png

Our old buddy RoboCop got a new look?!?

Source: po.st/UjQxZm

Makes sense.

We haven't even seen the rumored "“social mode" which is supposed to be closer to the original in terms of colors

We might see the prototypes in passing but looks like the black suit is his default for the majority of the movie

Not sure what to think of the new pic. It's hard to see some of the details. It seems a bit too clunky and while the helmet is a nice design, I don't think Robocop's entire face should be hidden.

I think the set photo's of him in the rubber suit was him before he got shot up, that was his police man uniform. This new suit is the Transformers suit that was mentioned a while ago as his full Robocop look.

I'm confused? Is this new leaked picture of a suit now going to be the more prominent one throughout the film. :huh:

I'm confused? Is this new leaked picture of a suit now going to be the more prominent one throughout the film. :huh:

I'm pretty sure Mark Mamuzic doesn't know what he is talking about. He specifically used the word "sleek" in his Twitter post. The suit in those pics does not look "sleek". It looks bulky, with the exception of the head. I'm guessing it's one of the earlier iterations of the suit (2.0 or 3.0) before it gets to the more familiar design we've seen in other set pics.

Besides, I'd seriously doubt that Omnicorp they would downgrade this design from what we have been seeing to the design in the above pics. From what I know of the script, they're constantly upgrading and coming out with new and improved versions of Robocop, kind of like the iPod. Going from the familiar design to that would be like going from the latest version of the iPod to the old bulky version.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Mark Mamuzic doesn't know what he is talking about. He specifically used the word "sleek" in Twitter post. The suit in those pics does not look "sleek". It looks bulky, with the exception of the head. I'm guessing it's one of the earlier iterations of the suit (2.0 or 3.0) before it gets to the more familiar design we've seen in other set pics.

Besides, I'd seriously doubt that Omnicorp they would downgrade his design from what we have been seeing to the design in the above pics. From what I know of the script, they're constantly upgrading and coming out with new and improved versions of Robocop, kind of like the iPod. Going from the familiar design to that would be like going from the latest version of the iPod to the old bulky version.

Yeah, was thinking the same. Makes much more sense. That new suit looks like something out of Metroid.

Unless they reshoot everything including the reveal scene it's not a redesigned "new suit"...

With the lights glaring in that photo I cannot be a judge on that suit at all.

Is that the combat mode suit? This suit looks better but the helmet looks worse.

Last edited:
I hope they make this new model a runner
Watched the whole trilogy these days, he never ran, always walks real slowl. Wonder how he catches up to crooks when he's not in the car

It was a product of the times, robotics back then were slow and lumbering.

I'm 99% sure he will run in the reboot, though hopefully like a cheetah. Just quick bursts and not continuous sprinting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"