RoboCop Reboot - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
32151_463397400386412_1733977565_n.jpg

Fake?
If that's a fake, then I take my hat off to whoever did it.

We all thought the TDKR poster was a fake...just an old pic of Bale slapped onto the background, only with a different color.

It's a few months old, if it was real they would have confirmed it by now....And it doesn't come out this year.

Overall I like the design but does anyone else think the chest area looks really weird? He almost looks barrel-shaped or something.

They should go with the old tagline.
Still one of my favorites.

If it's real... not impressed. And I'm one of those who was wait-and-see on the new suit.

Yeah definitely fake but not a bad effort. The smoke and the BG is pretty awful though. :)
The movie is released on February 7 2014, not 2013. Obviously the poster was made before the delay was announced.

I'm almost expecting to see a 'Welcome a world without rules' tagline on that poster.

Haha, thanks. I really do hope this movie is good, don't get me wrong... but it certainly has the potential to tank.

RoboCop wraps production in Toronto today. 81 shoot days in total.

Hello War Machine!

51638l.jpg

Looks like we'll be having plenty of cyborg vs. cyborg fights. Gooood.

So they decided to just make him look like Iron Man in the end. Each of his modes looks ripped off from other recent films. Embarrassing.

Not sure if this was posted, but found it over at LR. It's an EM-208 Humanoid Drone.

Mayimbe also mentions that the movie's due out this year... does he not know about the delay?

Link

you know, I really want this movie to succeed, and I know that poster picture is fake... but man, even with the photoshop effect, that suit looks so rubbery!!!

I have no idea how the production department is gonna pull off a metal feel and look on that thing... it really looks atrocious. If they do a credible job, then I'll be at least half sold.

I'm a final cut aficionado and I do have some knowledge of lighting techniques... I know that, compared to a hollywood film editor, this is like saying "I know how to bounce the ball off the floor with one hand!" to LeBron James... anyways, considering my (limited) knowledge, I have absolutely NO ****ING CLUE how lighting and post production are supposed to fix this thing. My thought is, the 80's suit already had a metal feel BEFORE post production. When they added the actor (who had mime training) and the robot noises, you had very credible robot.

This guy has a ****ing uncovered hand, and the suit is EVIDENTLY made of rubber... my head is full of ****s.

with the little ***, it looks like I'm saying "my head is full of shiEts", which is kinda true but I actually meant that "my head is full of ****s"

i wish MGM would just release an official pic of the suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"