The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this but I don't know how to post pictures. What would be you guys opinion if we got something like this. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?..._521668434556974_832179146_n.jpg&size=598,910
Wow. That does look pretty cool actually. Wouldn't mind getting that. It kinda does have that Marc Webb universe feel. :up:

I don't see that going well for Andrew.

[YT]fe0sxY31AHk[/YT]
Hahahaha that was great. But you know what I meant :yay:

Found this but I don't know how to post pictures. What would be you guys opinion if we got something like this. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?..._521668434556974_832179146_n.jpg&size=598,910

Here ya go:

11797_521668434556974_832179146_n.jpg

And yes! Yes times a million!

This is actually the first concept I've seen that I've actually liked and looks legit haha.

tumblr_mkbxqn349N1qc63ooo1_1280.jpg

it´s igor from Iron Man 3 , and yes i like it , i hope is something like that but it requieres to him bonding with the suit permanently

Plenty of reasons

1.We can tie in the Kingpin and the underworld to Uncle Ben's death and that would bring in fresh elements

2.In a origin movie,it is better to have non-superpowered villains, isnt it a little weird that the superpowered villain turns up just days after a superpowered hero?

3.Neither the Kingpin or Shocker would need a origin of themselves,meaning ample time to concentrate on the origin of Spider-man/Peter Parker

4.Kingpin will be the Underworld King who Spidey wows to bring down after his uncle's death and Shocker will be his hitman(and used for cinematictic action).Sort of borrowing from the Daredevil movie and BB.

1) uncle ben's death needs no tie ins... its what majorly sucked about Sandman in Spidey 3.. there's random crime out there... not everyone is connected.

2) what's that honestly have to do with anything? the origin film already happened?

3) every character needs some what of an origin/intro. them having powers doesn't suddenly mean they need an origin when "normal" people do not??

4) ummm no (see #1) that's just horrid

Don't try and bring back Uncle Ben's death into the story, look how well that worked for Spider-Man 3. Bleh.

The Friday SDCC schedule is out.

Sony & Screen Gems- 4:05 PM

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 -- Last year, Andrew Garfield, along with director Marc Webb and producers Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach, launched a new chapter in the Peter Parker story with The Amazing Spider-Man. With a new installment in the franchise due in 2014, join us in Hall H for one of Comic-Con's most highly anticipated panels to hear a bit about what awaits Peter Parker in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Preceding ASM2 in the panel are Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, The Mortal Instruments, and Robocop.

They still have to resolve who the killer is. They're going to go back to it at some point.

1) uncle ben's death needs no tie ins... its what majorly sucked about Sandman in Spidey 3.. there's random crime out there... not everyone is connected.

2) what's that honestly have to do with anything? the origin film already happened?

3) every character needs some what of an origin/intro. them having powers doesn't suddenly mean they need an origin when "normal" people do not??

4) ummm no (see #1) that's just horrid
|

1)Yeah I guess you are right,but space for something fresh and different.

2)I am explaining a hypothetical situation,maybe after 20 years...

3)Not exactly,Did Joker have an origin?

Don't try and bring back Uncle Ben's death into the story, look how well that worked for Spider-Man 3. Bleh.

It was because the retcon wasn't planned and it was a terrible way to shoehorn Sandman into the story and felt forced

If it is done well,it could look good(Like in TSSM)

It was because the retcon wasn't planned and it was a terrible way to shoehorn Sandman into the story and felt forced

His death was normal in TSSM, though.

There wasn't any extra added to that there.

So what's your point?

Either way, his death shouldn't be trifled with. There's no good reason, planned or not, for them to tie his death to some source outside of a random thug.

Hell, I think Batman 89 is a fantastic film, but I would be lying if I said I didn't think Joker being Thomas and Martha's Killer was stupid.

"Ever since you've been a little boy, you've been living with so many unresolved things."

*camera pans from Ben's killer's wanted poster, to a picture of his parents, etc*

I don't know, I'd say that this is enough to say that they're still going to pursue it. We know that they're going to keep feeding us bits of what happened to Peter's parents for sure in sequels.

|

1)Yeah I guess you are right,but space for something fresh and different.

2)I am explaining a hypothetical situation,maybe after 20 years...

3)Not exactly,Did Joker have an origin?

it will never work well.. and in honesty it'd play out (at best) just like Joe Cool did in Batman Begins, with the burglar having small ties to a mob boss. But again, it's not fresh, it's already been done before, and there's no need to do it.

as for joker not having a back story... its because the character currently doesn't have a canonological one. No one knows his real name or character history. It adds to his creepy factor.

Because like the parent's storyline, its a plot point purposely left open.

If they really had no intention of revisiting it, Peter would have caught the killer, (like he always does) in the first film.

However, he didn't.

That should tell you all you need to know right there.

EDIT: Rise_- is right about the camera panning over the wanted poster and picture of his parents during Ben's "Unresolved Things" voicemail. It's a tidbit the vast majority missed but its VERY important because it tells the audience that A) This was purposely left open and B) It will be revisited.

Last edited:
Because like the parent's storyline, its a plot point purposely left open.

If they really had no intention of revisiting it, Peter would have caught the killer, like he always does, in the first film.

However, he didn't.

That should tell you all you need to know right there.

also dis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back