The Avengers The Avengers Box-Office Prediction Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will make a billion. It's made an insane amount for 13 days and has good WOM.

I'm gonna go again tomorrow, and probably again next weekend.

I plan on seeing it at least once or twice more. Probably twice, and there's a good chance I'll be going with some family members to see it next time since I have some who want to see it.

I think it will make a billion. It's made an insane amount for 13 days and has good WOM.

You... think? At this point it's pretty much a certainty. And for me, it's been that for a long while.

I'm broke right now but as soon as I have some money I'm going to make it a point to go see this again with whoever I can drag along with me.

I hope it makes a billion worldwide and finds a spot on the top five all-time list of highest-grossing movies. It's a long shot for it to be number one but I can always dream, right? :D
It's going to get at least 4th, maybe even 3rd. As for 1st, yeah keep dreaming for a couple of months. Maybe things change when you wake up. :woot:

Next up for Joss ? A Buffy & Angel movie. Make it happen *****es

I sense a thread manager moving in

He is watching

I think a movie that can make 200 mil in its OW, great reviews and WOM, and soft competition for the next 2 weeks can all contribute to TA's race to 1 billion. Nothing is guaranteed, but objectively everyone has to admit that it has as great a chance as any movie in history who made the milestone.

I think a movie that can make 200 mil in its OW, great reviews and WOM, and soft competition for the next 2 weeks can all contribute to TA's race to 1 billion. Nothing is guaranteed, but objectively everyone has to admit that it has as great a chance as any movie in history who made the milestone.
It has about as much chance as Deathly Hallows 2 to get to a billion. :cwink:

It's going to get at least 4th, maybe even 3rd. As for 1st, yeah keep dreaming for a couple of months. Maybe things change when you wake up. :woot:

A spot in the top five at least would be awesome. But I guess you never know if it could shoot up to the very top.

200 mil... wow, i knew it would be high but.... dang!!

I remember the time we only had two superhero movies and all the geeks were complaining for more,now............................:doh: :jedi :dry: :csad: :nono::exp::fst::exp:

And to think DC fanboys used the excuse that: "The GA is tired of superheroes movies" to justify the train wreck that was GL. 200 mil!!! Marvel is laughing all the way to bank!

And to think DC fanboys used the excuse that: "The GA is tired of superheroes movies" to justify the train wreck that was GL. 200 mil!!! Marvel is laughing all the way to bank!
GL failed because it just wasn't that great of a movie. Granted, I didn't think it was horrible like B&R, but I don't think it was a good movie overall.

The Avengers on the other hand, was just :yay::word::yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back