BvS The Batsuit Thread - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would kick over a small coffee table (but first removing any drinks or fragile items), then tweet something really angry (but probably delete it to prevent it being seen by an employer). I would then take to this site to declare that the movie is dead to me (but probably still see it).

I would definitely ***** about it for the next two years, however. That's a promise.

:hehe: the ultimate fanboy breakdown.

Yes, but what if it is the cowl for a stunt man?

Oh the plot thickens indeeeeeeeeed!
Makes no difference... all the Batman films had stunt gear, that doesnt mean they're not representative of 'THE' gear. But that stunt gear is generally of lesser quality than the hero suit, and looking at the exhibit pics its clear that cowl/cape is of high quality.

Makes no difference... all the Batman films had stunt gear, that doesnt mean they're not representative of 'THE' gear. But that stunt gear is generally of lesser quality than the hero suit, and looking at the exhibit pics its clear that cowl/cape is of high quality.

Then ther game is afoot!!!!
Saddle up mister!

Basic optical perception and Kevin Smith's comments have confirmed that the suit is two-toned.

Stop trying to work yourselves up, guys. There's no point in even fielding that hypothetical at this point :funny:.

Oh dear! This is bollocks!
Bugger Off!
I’m Off To Bedfordshire! it seem that I have Fall Arse Over Tit but let´s not loose the plot over here, it´s just a suit.
Anyway, I have indeed to See A Man About a Dog.
I hope i dont Throw A Spanner In The Works again.

Basic optical perception and Kevin Smith's comments have confirmed that the suit is two-toned.

Stop trying to work yourselves up, guys. There's no point in even fielding that hypothetical at this point :funny:.
Preach :applaud

Oh dear! This is bollocks!
Bugger Off!
I’m Off To Bedfordshire! it seem that I have Fall Arse Over Tit but let´s not loose the plot over here, it´s just a suit.
Anyway, I have indeed to See A Man About a Dog.
I hope i dont Throw A Spanner In The Works again.

A blind man on a galloping horse couldn't tell the difference anyway.

Wait... people still thinks it migth be black?

Getoutahere!

A blind man on a galloping horse couldn't tell the difference anyway.

Now you are not making any sense, how can a blind man notice a visual diference anyway? What does galloping has to do with anything?

Also the suit is NIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

This ^ though I wouldn't have been opposed to some cowl brow animatronics/cgi... a silly idea I suppose, but I'm okay with that.

only silly until someone does it. Then everyone will slam their forhead and say "duh! Of course that's how you do it", much like the Affleck suit itself.

Though I think some quasi-prosthetic, possibly combined with digital manipulation, would be the way to do. You'd want to tread a very fine line to make it look cool but absolutely not FAKE.

I just thought, this mask is the first Batman mask that looks like it's built for a horror movie

I get what you're saying, but '89 had a bit of that feel as well. It's the only other live action Batman they felt the least bit VAMPIRIC, and I believe Batman should be at least somewhat vampiric.

I'd love to see a much better execution of fear-gas Batman one day, too. Something really Horror-movie.

I just hope the suit has a healthy filling of dark blue. Basically what the TDKReturns suit is. But if it's just gray and black that's fine, I won't fan-rage.

BenAffleckBatmanBatmobile.jpg

On the subject of the white eyes on Batman, they looked pretty good in that SDCC trailer. Even in the crappy quality. If they attempted something like that with the main suit, it could look okay.

Last edited:
I wonder why they had him with his eyes closed for both pictures. I want to see one of him with his eyes opened, provided there are no "surprises" (which would make everyone lose their stuff).

Now you are not making any sense, how can a blind man notice a visual diference anyway? What does galloping has to do with anything?

Also the suit is NIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

*sigh*
That's an old expression my Scottish Dad used to say. It means it's stupid to get upset over extremely minor details. It's really just a joke, which was obviously over your head.

Jokes are inmaterial how can they be over ones head? did you write it an printed it and put it in my hat?

Im not sure if im convinced that he can move his head and neck freely. I dont want him looking stiff as hell. When i find out that he can move freely i will punch something in excitment. Oddly, that visual is important to me. Otherwise the suit is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"