BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, but strangely, there's a lot of people who'd disagree...despite it essentially being a trunkless version of Batman's classic look.

I love it because it reminds me of a cross between Batman's classic look and Solid Snake's sneaking suit.

The knee pads and armor lining make it look practical, while retaining the grey and black contrast. The gauntlets are cool too.

I love it because it reminds me of a cross between Batman's classic look and Solid Snake's sneaking suit.

The knee pads and armor lining make it look practical, while retaining the grey and black contrast. The gauntlets are cool too.

I'm totally cool with the new 52 suit, and I also think it's weird that some are not. I prefer the suit that Lujho designed; it's very close though, and if we got the new 52 suit on screen, I'd be more than thrilled :)

Some of you may not believe me, but I wouldn't mind a suit like the new 52 suit either, despite the lack of trunks. :word:

I like the new 52 bat suit too. Wouldn't mind getting something like that.

Batman Incorporated is probably my favourite suit ever. It looked sick in Arkham City, it has a perfect balance between realistic and comic booky. Black, grey and the yellow oval along with the yellow belt compliment each other really well without being too bright and weird like the grey and blue suit (am talking about live action, there is nothing wrong with the blue suit in the comics) also the ears are not too long or too short and the arm gauntlets are my second favourite next to the Batman Begins Ninja ones.

New 52 Capullo fabric suit is a big yes
New 52 Lee space age suit is a big no

Yep, don't want that metallic sheen, it looks too flamboyant for Batman.

5HeEG.jpg

attachment.php

so i couldnt bring myself to dig through 9 threads (NINE SHHers? you do love your superhero costume debates doncha? :woot: ) but am i right to think that they havent leaked any concept art or anything about the Batsuit other than it would be a redesign for an older Batman?

Not a fan of the Nehru collar for Dick, as that is a motif of Tim, and Nightwing needs the stripe down each arm. Otherwise, those are hard to fault.

so i couldnt bring myself to dig through 9 threads (NINE SHHers? you do love your superhero costume debates doncha? :woot: ) but am i right to think that they havent leaked any concept art or anything about the Batsuit other than it would be a redesign for an older Batman?

Broadly, yes, though I'm not sure it is necessarily accurate to state that the redesign is a result of Batman being older. It seems more likely that it is because Snyder has his own ideas about how these things should look.

3031408-batman__bruce_wayne_by_qbatmanp-d54ckt6.jpg

batmansnyder42.jpg

New 52. All day every day.

That thing is straying back to the jigsaw puzzle nightmare of the TDK(R) suit.

No thanks.

Oh, c'mon. That's not nearly as overly complicated of a design as the TDK suit is.

I have not followed this thread much but am sure this has been discussed. What is the opinion here on the suit Batman should have or wear in his inevitable battle with superman in the film? Armored suit meaning he has multiple suits in the movie or no armored type suit meaning he has one suit throughout the film?

My view is that wearing armour in a fight against Superman is about as pointless as a chocolate teapot. Batman would be better off taking his shirt off so that Superman remembers to be gentle.

My view is that wearing armour in a fight against Superman is about as pointless as a chocolate teapot. Batman would be better off taking his shirt off so that Superman remembers to be gentle.

Batman: You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you?

65722c16dc58274dfe4d7940d13cf452.jpg

Followed by his pants :woot:

batmansnyder42.jpg

New 52. All day every day.

God, can Albuquerque draw or what. :wow:

While not what I pictured in my head, this would be an amazing look for Affleck. But this look doesn't have to be interpreted as hard armor. Not like the TDK suit, anyways. You could simply make it out of the same material they used for Cap's costume in Avengers, more or less. It may be a thicker material than most Batman art (which is nothing like actual clothing, but simply nude body painted grey), but I like it.

Overall, most of my appreciated for the costume is simply because of the artist. Maybe it wouldn't look as good drawn by someone else, or built out of real materials. I still like the Batman, Inc. suit more, I think. But I would not be displeased if they went with something like this for the film.

See Wolverine's new suit? That's the type of material I'd like for the Batsuit minus the armor parts. Now that would be incredibly sick. :up:

x-men-days-of-future-past-couverture-studio-cine-live.jpg

I wouldn't mind something like that, but I'd keep the padding (just rearrange to fit the Batsuit's look). If it's just a single layer of fabric, I'm not sure it would be believable as a form of protection. I think it would also help break it up, instead of it being a single mass of uniform (pun unitended) grey.

I definitely prefer it over rubber, though (and I'm saying this as a fan of the TDK suit).

I'd love something like that. I have a feeling it's still too close to 'armor' for some people here, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"