The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah.

I'll leave it to the ME crew to tell ya...
Celestials help us if we need to have someone take a stand against all the negativity and do the Soapbox that was truly Stan the Man's greatest legacy to us all.
Then again, maybe we should all read that one again, and apologize for the bad we have done as well. Those Who Sit Above In Darkness know I was negative on FFINO, even if after the fact.

I personally don’t see what’s wrong with what Brie Larson said. She wants more inclusion as it pertains to the press, what’s wrong with that? You’re pushing a white female led superhero movie with a black supporting actor and green villains (sarcasm) so what’s the problem with her wanting different looking people as part of her press tour?

And that sucks about Jones and Punisher, but like we all said ad nauseum cancellation was bound to happen.

It is all the folks taking it out of context that are causing the issue. I agree, we need a new, more reflective of our societies, pool of critics. And I don's see her really hating men, just men wanting to hold onto power too long.

Now, back to the main theme...
Any news at all on whether there was any progress from Iger's trip to the southern hemisphere?

Now, back to the main theme...
Any news at all on whether there was any progress from Iger's trip to the southern hemisphere?

yea the meeting was inconclusive. The legal deadline is March 18th. It sounds like they might be leaning towards approval with structural remedies.

I am beginning to think that someone's "hypothetical Fox/Newscorp female shareholder" told those boys from Brazil (pun intended), that I might have something to add to their bribe.

Can’t Disney just entice them with a Disneyland Brasilia, throw in Blanka as a playable character for Marvel vs Capcom 4 and call it a day?

Come on Brazil

Stop being a dick, Feige!

latest

Can’t Disney just entice them with a Disneyland Brasilia, throw in Blanka as a playable character for Marvel vs Capcom 4 and call it a day?

Come on Brazil

Disney already came out saying there's no DL Brasilia (or Brazil) at this time.

Just waiting for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Cloak & Dagger to be cancelled next.

The meltdowns will be hilarious.

Just waiting for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Cloak & Dagger to be cancelled next.

The meltdowns will be hilarious.

Agents of shield has been renewed for season 6 and 7. Season 6 starts in May. I wouldn't care if Cloak and Dagger got cancelled tbh.

I’ll never say the g word because I know these versions of the characters will live on

I know it in my heart!

But the Gifted is yet alive. When is Disney going to pull the plug on that one? It’s getting dark.

Sidebar, but I think you guys should give Luke Cage season 2 another shot with some fresh eyes. Yes we all know Colter is just a body that talks, but Bushmaster, Alfre Woodard and Misty made that season sooo good.

But the Gifted is yet alive. When is Disney going to pull the plug on that one? It’s getting dark.

Sidebar, but I think you guys should give Luke Cage season 2 another shot with some fresh eyes. Yes we all know Colter is just a body that talks, but Bushmaster, Alfre Woodard and Misty made that season sooo good.

Luke Cage season 2 was boring. I could try to watch it with fresh eyes, but less than half way through they're going to end up heavy and sleepy eyes. :o

Luke Cage season 2 was boring. I could try to watch it with fresh eyes, but less than half way through they're going to end up heavy and sleepy eyes. :o

Aww just give it another try. I’m attempting to do the same for Jessica Jones season 2, but I’m part of the group that felt it’s just going on and on and on with nothing exciting happening.

I liked Cage S2

Ending it on that kind of cliffhanger without resolve is crazy, I gotta know what happens next

I stopped LC2 around ep 4 or 5, mostly because Iron Fist s2 started so I just preffered to start that one and then I never cared about returning to luck cage lol.

havent started Punisher yet either.

Man I stopped Punisher at season 1 episode 3 and didn’t look back.

I know people loved it, I loved Punisher on DD Season 2, but damn I was SO bored.

I liked Cage S2

Ending it on that kind of cliffhanger without resolve is crazy, I gotta know what happens next

It's not really a cliffhanger as such. It represents the end of his story that he's become the very thing he despised as a crime boss of Harlem. It would be a complete story if you didn't know about the comics or about Heroes for Hire.

Grace Randolph can be annoying and not credible most of the time but her analysis here is pretty decent and she makes good points on this video below:

Man I stopped Punisher at season 1 episode 3 and didn’t look back.

I know people loved it, I loved Punisher on DD Season 2, but damn I was SO bored.

I finished season 1 of Punisher but it took me months because I was so bored and kept falling asleep during early episodes. I'm in no hurry to watch season 2 because it wasn't all that long ago I finished season 1 so it feels too soon to dive back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"