• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans of the Netflix Defenders can pick up props from the now cancelled programs. I'm hoping it's not too long before we see the next versions of these characters in live action, hopefully next time on the big screen.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/when-marvel-starts-selling-off-props-its-time-to-reall-1833466524

I am still hoping the shows come back basically until we find out what is happening with these characters down the road. Granted, this news is not exactly encouraging. But I still hope.

I've seen a few people trying to excite shame people because they're excited at the prospects of the deal. I know it sucks that people are losing their jobs but it would have been the same had Comcast or Verizon had bought Fox. Disney getting it was the best case scenario

They worked on Fox, one of the biggest brands of entertainment. I'm sure they'll find work in no time.

I'm completely open to a reboot of the Netflix properties. Especially Daredevil since I'm satisfied with the three seasons we got. It feels like a complete story. Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Punisher belong on the big screen (I'm not opposed to Jessica Jones either just never been a huge fan.) Marvel needs to spread their wings anyway. Not every character in the filmverse needs to join the Avengers. They can still do crossovers. Like Daredevil and Spider-Man team up to take on Kingpin or something.

I'd love it if an Iron Fist appears in Shang-Chi and gets killed which sets the stage for Danny Rand to take the mantle of Iron Fist in his first solo film. Give Luke Cage his own solo and then the two of them could team up in a Heroes for Hire film.

Smaller crossovers like this could really help fill out the world.

Guys, wanted your suggestion on this.

As we all fans know that we were finally able to have one huge victory getting f4, x-men and deadpool back. As this thread ultimate purpose was to dream that one day we ll get the rights back. So how about closing this thread. Technically yes spidey, hulk and namor are in complex situations but atleast all of these can come to MCU unlike F4, X-Men and deadpool

So admin of this thread can close this thread and we can create a new thread where we can dream for spidey, hulk and namor to be 100% MCU.

Your thoughts.??

I am a crazy fan like u from Asia. Just wanted to say that lets celebrate this victory by closing this thread as we ve kinda achieved our dream.
Now phase 2 is to dream that spidey and others can be fully free, so how about a new thread for them rather than this rebooted keep hope alive.

we can give suggestions about its name if you all agree.

Looking forward to your responses.

display

I've seen a few people trying to excite shame people because they're excited at the prospects of the deal. I know it sucks that people are losing their jobs but it would have been the same had Comcast or Verizon had bought Fox. Disney getting it was the best case scenario

Unfortunately some people are miserable and just can't stand the thought of others being excited or happy about something.

As this thread ultimate purpose was to dream that one day we ll get the rights back. So how about closing this thread.
I disagree.
The biggest battle has been won, but we are not done yet.
Besides, this thread should remain open regardless.
It is Hype history.
It is a beacon.
It's proof that being hopeful doesn't make anyone a fool, or wrong. That even what might seem impossible to all, except a stubborn few, can still come true.

It's also a reminder to that darker side of fandom that likes to step on others and claim the higher ground, waving a flag of enlightened superiority, that the situation can and will flip on them too.

This thread should never be closed.

When Iger said they would keep Fox searchlight around im starting to wonder if he just meant the label / brand? not necessarily the studio.

We all knew the price of admission... We all knew what we were signing up for...

So is the Fox channel still saying around? Simpsons unaffected?

So in guessing Simpsons moving to Disney +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"