The Relationship Thread: Because Superhero Forums are Full of Sexperts! - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I am still gonna pursue a girl that I am with interested in. But what I mean was, I am not going to be like a desperate guy and chase after every girl that says "Hi" to me you know? I am just talking about a natural meeting with a girl and then go from there if I am interested.

I haven't looked at this thread in a while, but noticed the Tinder conversation. I joined Match about a year ago...have paid for it maybe 6 months. I've gotten nothing but ignored for the most part (and I'm fairly decent-looking) except for a couple of girls with kids, which I'm not too interested in. I thought I'd try the Tinder thing about a month ago. I've only had maybe 30 matches or so in that time, but I'll tell you what it does help with is just practicing talking to these girls. You already know you find each other attractive, so just make every attempt to talk to every one of them, and see what works and what doesn't. Obviously, no, pick-up lines don't work. I've talked to some pretty cool girls, and possibly have two dates lined up in the next week or so. Some are just looking for friends. Very, very few are looking for hook-ups I would say. I don't know where that reputation came from. Some don't answer back...but the greater majority do. It's at least worth a shot. Plus....it's super addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"