The Relationship Thread: Because Superhero Forums are Full of Sexperts! - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok bottom line : i work in a comunity college

the said COUGAR is a professor there and the kids are disrespectful as *censored* so this week has been very trying for us all ( staff) we already had one teacher quit on weds and that department is suffering .... today i made a mistake ( i told a co-worker i was crushing on her, and he was like i got you ....which is funny cus they both go for lunch together Oo ) and when he came back from lunch he winked and i was like :huh:.

after work due to this whole nightmare of the past two weeks the staff agreed to go out as a group ( and wouldnt ya know it .,..LIFE HAPPENED and kicked us all to the kurb , delays upon delays after we punched out.)

so i honestly was looking forward to today and just hanging ... i have no clue what MONDAY is gonna look like , but im taking my breathing exercises and hoping it doesnt turn into a trainwreck o_O ... this is gonna be the worst 2 days of my life FOR FOX SAKE :cmad:

You're so right. I'm tired of having to bite my tongue.

That makes a lot of sense. The phrase I've used several times is "I feel like I have to walk on eggshells around you." I'm sick of that. I wanna just put my foot down, not always bring it down softly out of fear, or not even take the damn step.

I do wonder how this would've gone without Rose. Would I have tried so hard to get thru, to convince her to change if there wasn't a family on the line? I honestly don't know anymore. I know for a fact that I was madly in love with her, but who I thought she was and who she actually is don't match up. Maybe if there wasn't a baby making us feel like we had to go faster than we would have otherwise...

At least I'm growing a lot from this. I know what mistakes to not make again.
If you feel like you have to walk on eggshells around someone, that person isn't compatible with you. Period. If there's anything you can take from this experience, I hope it's that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"