The Dark Knight Rises You Have My Permission To Lounge - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Affleck directing was the only thing that gave me some semblance of hope about the film.

Watch they bring Snyder back to direct again.

Anyone find it hilarious that some DC fans are claiming that it was common sense that Affleck wouldn't direct it. It's hard to be in the batsuit and direct after all.

So their eternal defenses against some of us suggesting he may drop out was just them ******* with us?

This is some Donald Trump level reality spinning.

Revisionist opinions coming out the ying yang ever since this news dropped. Not a whisper about any of these concerns before this. Total opposite in fact.

Also, apparently special snowflake Affleck couldn't handle the fans howling him with Batman questions. Another reason why he supposedly drooped out.

Tell them to tell Affleck to man up. Literally everybody else involved with cbms goes through the same process.

I've heard every excuse. From repetitive interview questions to getting a Razzie nom caused him to step down. They are making him sound like an unprofessional man child.

Wait until they blame him for the DCEU's failure, if he leaves altogether, of course.

I've heard every excuse. From repetitive interview questions to getting a Razzie nom caused him to step down. They are making him sound like an unprofessional man child.

It's projection of their own impulses.

Wait until they blame him for the DCEU's failure, if he leaves altogether, of course.

Not how it works. They'll blame the haters and Marvel. Of course, they will never admit any flaws in their own films.

Oh. I just assumed Ben Affleck was always blamed for everything. :o

Affleck had balls to follow in the footsteps of both Bale and Nolan with the solo Batman movie, so I guess something had to give.

I think he wants out entirely, but we'll see in time.

Posters swaying in the JL General Discussion caused some bans and the lock of that thread.
TASM2, BvS, and now JL, got their turn in the lock of general discussion threads, from the ones I witnessed.

How come?

When a thread has a title like - JUSTICE LEAGUE GENERAL DISCUSSION - it does not mean discuss everything Batman, it does not mean discuss Marvel, it does not mean discuss Trump....it means discuss JUSTICE LEAGUE. Some people can't understand that even after multiple warnings and hundreds of posts being deleted.

When a thread has a title like - JUSTICE LEAGUE GENERAL DISCUSSION - it does not mean discuss everything Batman, it does not mean discuss Marvel, it does not mean discuss Trump....it means discuss JUSTICE LEAGUE. Some people can't understand that even after multiple warnings and hundreds of posts being deleted.
Ah yes. The joys of being in a Lounge.

Ah yes. The joys of being in a Lounge.

That's what I kept telling them. Take it to the appropriate forum or to the lounge where you can talk about anything....but they wouldn't listen. They went to the lounge after it was closed to complain about it being closed. They said why didn't the mods warn us not to do that....so I quoted two of my posts from just this month where I very boldly told them not to do that....

Also, apparently special snowflake Affleck couldn't handle the fans howling him with Batman questions. Another reason why he supposedly drooped out.

Tell them to tell Affleck to man up. Literally everybody else involved with cbms goes through the same process.
Dont say that out loud, candy man Forbes might appear in your mirror and tell you it's disrespectful and ridiculous to tell a multi millionaire to be a man!

Warnings reduced my activity in such threads significantly, and made me grateful we have running shows to talk about.

That's what I kept telling them. Take it to the appropriate forum or to the lounge where you can talk about anything....but they wouldn't listen. They went to the lounge after it was closed to complain about it being closed. They said why didn't the mods warn us not to do that....so I quoted two of my posts from just this month where I very boldly told them not to do that....

Those darn liberal fanboys and their safe "lounges" and protesting. Don't they have jobs? You should enact a 90-day posting ban for the JL General Discussion thread, so that you can take a look at things and "figure out what's going on".

#TrumpEffect

You had to close that same thread once before for the exact same reason, didn't you?

Anyone know why Rowsdower! got banned?

You had to close that same thread once before for the exact same reason, didn't you?

Yep....and the funny thing is....I didn't close it this time, another mod did....he went and saw tons of off topic posts, deleted them, and then checked and saw that I has closed it for awhile once before, so he closed it. And then of course the posters say we never warned them not to act that way.....give....me....a....break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"