Justice League Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean when MOS ties into the JL movie. :)

oh god please let that be true :D I'm not hold jumping the gun on that one....kinda did for Green Lantern...not the best idea lol, granted Man Of Steel just looks light years ahead of GL and definitely has the best possibility...I'm still gonna wait for a official word before I start saying stuff like that :funny:

I wouldn't get my hopes up. You could be right, but this whole Supergirl thing may not be canon. Goyer also wrote stuff for Gotham Knight didn't he and that's not canon. You also have TDK viral marketing where there were hints at Edward Nashton and the Iceberg Lounge. I guess it's up to the fans if they want to believe it's canon or not.

But im just saying. She could be in MOS, or not at all.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. You could be right, but this whole Supergirl thing may not be canon. Goyer also wrote stuff for Gotham Knight didn't he and that's not canon. You also have TDK viral marketing where there were hints at Edward Nashton and the Iceberg Lounge. I guess it's up to the fans if they want to believe it's canon or not.

true, however its not on the same scale as the comic due to 2 words "Tie-In". Gotham Knight was not a tie-in to the actual Dark Knight Trilogy, the viral marketing was connected to it but not that particular story that the movies told, If I hadn't seen it in the third trailer I would have said that the General Zod viral message would not be in the movie either (but you can see them reviewing it in the 3rd trailer lol).

The comic is a tie-in, I think they are doing something similar to Marvel where they have tie-in comics that are in sync with movies, just stuff in the comics dont get mentioned unless needed (Marvel comic tie-in shows what happened to the Destroyer Armor and The Leader).

Maybe, she will be in MOS2 but I can't see a cameo in MOS if there was ever a cameo it should be for either Batman or WW.

Maybe, she will be in MOS2 but I can't see a cameo in MOS if there was ever a cameo it should be for either Batman or WW.

She might get mentioned during the Krypton scenes but I agree, she probably wont be seen in MOS.

Lets say that it happens and we see her or something, what do you guys think the chances of her being involved with the Justice League movie would be?

Remember how pissed off fans where when War Machine wasn't involved with the Avenger, would DC go the same route and introduce a character like Kara and then leave her out of the big team up? Even if her involvement was just a small cameo like Gweneth Paltrow's Pepper Potts in Avengers?

Don't want any Supergirl reference in MoS but after the 1st film anything goes!

^ Except for the part where you're get rid of arguably the best & most interesting GL

And you also turn him evil after the last scene in the first movie said he was the Lantern whose light shined brightest... Then suddenly BOOM! EVIL!

Aaaaand what about Supergirl!?

Maybe they'll make her more like Power Girl...so her outfit would be different. I dunno.

oh god please let that be true :D I'm not hold jumping the gun on that one....kinda did for Green Lantern...not the best idea lol, granted Man Of Steel just looks light years ahead of GL and definitely has the best possibility...I'm still gonna wait for a official word before I start saying stuff like that :funny:

lol! This is hilarious because I did the same for GL as well. You're absolutely right about everything you're saying, though. Now we possibly don't have long to wait with Comic-Con in a couple of months.

lol! This is hilarious because I did the same for GL as well. You're absolutely right about everything you're saying, though. Now we possibly don't have long to wait with Comic-Con in a couple of months.

I didn't like GL to begin with I always saw Reynolds as Flash.

speaking of Green Lantern, the Kara Zor-El comic is "prequel" comic, the last batch of those DC released were considered canon, and they were Green Lantern related

Green_Lantern_Movie_Prequel_Hal_Jordan_Vol_1_1.jpg

a54fbc177e3eade4b3c98743fcebff2b.jpg

771308235.jpg

......seriously I love this lol

Agreed. Reynolds would have made a great Flash. I thought he was wasted on GL. I wonder if Reynolds can pull off the blonde look? I don't think I've ever seen him blonde.

edit: nevermind.

500full.jpg

ryan-reynolds-curly-receded-hairline.jpg

speaking of Green Lantern, the Kara Zor-El comic is "prequel" comic, the last batch of those DC released were considered canon, and they were Green Lantern related

Green_Lantern_Movie_Prequel_Hal_Jordan_Vol_1_1.jpg

a54fbc177e3eade4b3c98743fcebff2b.jpg

771308235.jpg

......seriously I love this lol

And Sinestro asked to find any other deserving beings on Earth. There was one. Guy Gardner.

And Sinestro asked to find any other deserving beings on Earth. There was one. Guy Gardner.

yep there were 5 GL Tie-In comics, the one for Hal showed John Stewart and mentioned Guy Gardner, I believe they showed his football jacket and it said "Michigan" in the corner :)

Some actors have what it takes to play both GL and Flash. Reynolds, Pine, Cooper.

It might be best to get an actor who only feels like he could play Hal Jordan. Not somebody who you could easily trade places with.

That's why I like Gosling for Flash. He couldn't be GL in any way shape or form.

the thing with Flash & GL is that they are very similar, same with Superman & Batman, so some actors are going to be ideal for both.

Did you guys know that Henry Cavill was actually scouted originally for Batman before they ultimately cast Christian Bale in the role?

Same with Reynolds, long before Green Lantern came around there were reports about him being cast as Wally West, I think it was before Wolverine: Origins came out.

I think Reynolds would of made a better Flash as well. Goyer wanted him as Flash when he developed a script for the character that got shelved by WB a few years ago.

yep there were 5 GL Tie-In comics, the one for Hal showed John Stewart and mentioned Guy Gardner, I believe they showed his football jacket and it said "Michigan" in the corner :)

And Tomar-Re was on his way back to save the 3 astronauts before they fell into the Parallax pit.

So, Kara Zor-El (Supergirl) has officially been confirmed to be part of the Man Of Steel universe, if Man Of Steel does in fact tie-in to the Justice League movie, do people think she might have any role in it? I for one would like to start this off with a definite YES!!.....bring on Amber Heard for Kara :D

I think this is great news! I mean, I really wasn't expecting any reference to Supergirl at all so it was a surprise to see it in the comic. I just love how they are opening up the DC universe like that. I'm not expecting a cameo or even mention in MOS (though a reference would be cool) but I just like that they're thinking about it enough to create the story for the comic. I wouldn't be surprised, or mind at all, if she is included in the JL storyline. That would be awesome. Or a setup for the MOS sequels. But just to see her story being considered is great.

I've been thinking about it, an interesting way to introduce her would be to have her at the end of that prequel comic get abducted by Darkseid, and in Justice League she becomes one of Darkseid's Furies or his lead Commander, sort of a mix between what Darkseid did with a brainwashed Superman and when he brainwashed Kara.

supermanthedarkside.jpg

bat03.jpg

the thing with Flash & GL is that they are very similar, same with Superman & Batman, so some actors are going to be ideal for both.

Did you guys know that Henry Cavill was actually scouted originally for Batman before they ultimately cast Christian Bale in the role?

Same with Reynolds, long before Green Lantern came around there were reports about him being cast as Wally West, I think it was before Wolverine: Origins came out.
Lmao, I could have sworn I read "Wonder Woman" at first.

ElMayimbe is back! Seems like the surgery was a success.

ElMayimbe is back! Seems like the surgery was a success.

I actually just tweeted him hoping he'd comment on the latest report from cosmicbooknews. Doubt he answers me directly, but I hope he'll at least comment on the report to debunk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"