Justice League Justice League: News and Speculation - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow sounds like the article is talking about the Bale Batman and Cavill seems to know more than he's letting on. Or in the process of playing Superman has become a huge geek and is just being giddy. But c'mon, he's THE star I'm sure he knows behind the scenes stuff. All this will they, won't they...makes it seem like the answer is waiting in MOS.

I believe, if MOS is critically successful, Nolan will approve of his TDKT being connected to it.

Yes and I'm laughing at the concept of introducing a new Batman in a Superman/Batman crossover :funny:

Wow sounds like the article is talking about the Bale Batman and Cavill seems to know more than he's letting on. Or in the process of playing Superman has become a huge geek and is just being giddy. But c'mon, he's THE star I'm sure he knows behind the scenes stuff. All this will they, won't they...makes it seem like the answer is waiting in MOS.

Sounds like Cavill only said it was a good idea that would be fun to explore.

And what in the article indicated that it was Bale? If you say because it mentioned the name "Dark Knight", I will smack you...

Yes and I'm laughing at the concept of introducing a new Batman in a Superman/Batman crossover :funny:

Yep, and the movie will be laughing all the way to the bank regardless.

Well I use my imagination :D
That's dangerous! :o

That's how this thread works. Even if Batman isn't mentioned, most people go "ah, you see, this means Bale is coming back".

Indeed... god, we need some solid info here to go on. This is getting nuts.

Cavill mentioned Two Face too. :wow: ;)

Is this just a joke?
Heh, of course. She's just brushing up on how people read into things too much, and since the article said "different sides to the same coin", that Cavill must be mentioning Two-Face.

Heh, of course. She's just brushing up on how people read into things too much, and since the article said "different sides to the same coin", that Cavill must be mentioning Two-Face.

lol! I didn't even think of that coin comment when she mentioned Two-Face. That's some funny stuff.

Okay, so judging by the silence of Great Mind(s), I'm gonna assume he was going off the fact that the article mentioned the name "Dark Knight" when he said it was talking about the Bale Batman. I've waited long enough, so here's that smack I promised.

rvwwt.gif

I think that is what the interviewer was asking. Not because he said Dark knight, Im just not convinced that a rebooted Batman would be introduced in a team up movie it makes no sense on a number of levels. So talking about a team up without a rebooted Batman already established goes by default to Bale. If there's no talk of a new Batman, then there's not a new Batman.

I think that is what the interviewer was asking. Not because he said Dark knight, Im just not convinced that a rebooted Batman would be introduced in a team up movie it makes no sense on a number of levels. So talking about a team up without a rebooted Batman already established goes by default to Bale. If there's no talk of a new Batman, then there's not a new Batman.

If that is that the interviewer meant, he would have outright said it. Nothing in the article mentioned Bale's Batman, is all I'm saying.

They are around somewhere!

:funny:

I know there's a gif of Superman punching someone into a train from the newest trailer. Can't find the Zod slap, though.

I hope WB is open to whatever works, be it a Superman/Batman film 1st or whatever.

"I think it would be really interesting with the age-old Batman/Superman conflict because they are two different sides of the same coin and their methods are entirely different. And I think it would actually make for an interesting story as to why, first of all, they were going head to head and how. I think that would make a great story. Who knows, I’m sure there’s all sorts of ideas being thrown around at Warner Bros right now."

Im pretty sure this means the relationship between Batman and Superman throughout the years. I hope people dont get confused with it and thinking it means an old batman and immediately assuming hes talking about bale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"