Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
fan art!!

Hinds already played guy in armour & sword (axe) lol:

Boorman's Excalibur:
exc2.jpg

He signed 4-5 years ago? But that's not possible, Man of Steel came out in 2013 and initially it was not meant to be the start of the DCEU. Maybe he signed in 2014, but certainly not in 2012.

It probably feels like 4-5years to him lol.

He signed 4-5 years ago? But that's not possible, Man of Steel came out in 2013 and initially it was not meant to be the start of the DCEU. Maybe he signed in 2014, but certainly not in 2012.
Maybe they had plans for DCEU before MoS and we just didn't know about it.

Even though Zach claimed (don't remember where) they didn't have any plans.

Idk, he said that the post credit scene was suppose to be Bruce receiving a shipment of Kryptonite but Nolan didn't want it so they didn't do it

Of course they planned it for years. Haters can say all they want that MOS2 was turned into BVS in the last moment, but that's just nonsense.

This is also just one of those things where you are going to believe what they say or you aren't

I definitely think Nolan's initial MOS pitch involved a closed world Superman similar to the Dark Knight trilogy. Somewhere along the line, probably close to the release of the Avengers, WB started taking steps to start a cinematic universe of their own.

Of course they planned it for years. Haters can say all they want that MOS2 was turned into BVS in the last moment, but that's just nonsense.

Yeah Goyer was just drunk when he said we'll see the traditional classic Superman in the sequel. It wasn't a panic move to just throw Batman in there, and the tremendous script shows that it was all planned :funny:

It's cool how Momoa appreciates his role that much, there must be sth in there to be proud of. The interviewer laughs like Merlin's owl from Sword in the Stone, which adds to it.

This is also just one of those things where you are going to believe what they say or you aren't

I definitely think Nolan's initial MOS pitch involved a closed world Superman similar to the Dark Knight trilogy. Somewhere along the line, probably close to the release of the Avengers, WB started taking steps to start a cinematic universe of their own.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Zack...ave-Nothing-Do-With-Justice-League-23958.html

But they planned it for years. Of course. :o

Zack talks in mysterious ways. Just because he claimed that MOS was self contained, does not mean it's what his true intention was. Just as when Obama ran in 2008 and claimed that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. He did not reveal his true intentions until later.

I mean, honestly, what's more likely? That Zack was just making this all up on the fly, or having it all figured out?

I mean, I definitely think Zack originally conceived a Superman trilogy. Then after MoS, he probably had a meeting with the higher ups and they told him "Zack, is there a way we can fit Batman and the Justice League into all this?" And being the comic book geek he is, he of course didnt turn down the chance to play with Batman.

Zack talks in mysterious ways. Just because he claimed that MOS was self contained, does not mean it's what his true intention was. Just as when Obama ran in 2008 and claimed that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. He did not reveal his true intentions until later.

I mean, honestly, what's more likely? That Zack was just making this all up on the fly, or having it all figured out?

Making it up. Explains why they've made such a mess of it all with poor decision after poor decision

Jesus Christ. Go watch Dr. Strange and talk about that. Let the people who actually enjoy DC films discuss it in peace.

Nah I think I'll stick around if it's all the same. Whether the happy clappers like it or not.

By the way I've got no interest in Dr Strange whatsoever

I think Nolan style was all the rage when they made MOS, and by the time they released MOS, there was a paradigm shift, one which has had a big influence on their decision making, whether some want to acknowledge it or not.

I didn't realize only people who enjoy DC films are welcome here.

Didnt you get the memo? ;)

Just kidding bro. It'd be boring around here if we didnt have these debates.

Last edited:
I think MOS started out self contained but always with an open mind to expanding, dependent upon its success.

It's hard to believe people think a bunch of comic book nerds aren't going to discuss a film on their beloved comic book characters just because it wasn't very good

In fact the repeat attempts to push naysayers away from the forum are tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"